Thread
Printable Version

Murder in the First Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The City of Sisterly Love

Well what a disgusting way to get DNA evidence from a suspect by going on a date with him that entrapment unless i am mistaken but making him touch her chest was amusing .

1x02 The City of Sisterly Love

Hildy's date certainly liked the sound of his own voice and putting back the kitchen utensil after getting the tissue out the bin was disgusting but Erich calling Hildy for a date after that interview was surprising and as it was his idea getting his DNA was karma

1x03 Who’s Your Daddy

David's witness sudden turn around about being raped by Erich was surprising as she was adamant earlier because she signed a non-disclosure but Hildy killing the boys father for attacking his mother was surprising but the fact he had a knife in his hand he got what he deserved

1x04 Burning Woman

You just knew the family would file a wrongful death suit after Hildy saved them but you can understand the money would be useful and Erich not listen to his lawyer's advice was karma as he was refused bail

1x05 Pants on Fire

The doctor being reluctant to give the suspect an alibi was understandable as she was married and Blunt passing the polygraph test was predictable but Blunt outside Hildy's house is pushing his luck

1x06 Punch Drunk

I liked the way Terry handled the ass-holes in the bar as Hildy way would of been boring and Cindy's husband turning up dead after giving evidence would be convenient for Erich as his suicide does make him look guilty of her murder

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I am finding it hard to watch this show it's so boring

Reply 32#32 bala's post

I can see Erich getting away with Cindy's murder but his arrogances is going to get him on his next assault

Reply 33#33 codebreaker's post

Yes his lawyer is doing a great job but i can understand why he dropped him in the earlier episode

Reply 34#34 bala's post

Doubling his retainer to $2,000,000 was a good reason to come back

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

Yeah but he seem value his reputation more than money but it was a good reason to come back .

1x07 Suck My Alibi

Terry getting her to talk after she asked for a solicitor was surprising as she went to a lot of trouble for her own alibi

Quote:
Originally posted by bala at 7-16-2014 11:24  
I am finding it hard to watch this show it's so boring
I'm now on the 5 episode and I take my original statements back....this is better The Killing. The killing moved ridiculously slow (which is why it keeps getting cancelled)......this has a nice pace so far.

Thread