38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Black Box Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Black Box Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The twenty-first century is the era of the brain, and this show will be riding that wave on the cutting edge of medicine. The brain is the source of everything -- from whom we love to how we act and feel. It is the ultimate mystery, which is why doctors call it the "black box." Dr. Catherine Black and the staff of "The Cube" will constantly be challenged by cases never seen before on television. The patients have rare, highly visual, often hallucinogenic and startling conditions, which we will see through their eyes as Dr. Black diagnoses and treats them.

Show Site

[ Last edited by bala at 4-25-2014 09:47 ]

Black Box - New Promo

1x01 Kiss the Sky

What a scum bag the limo driver was getting the ride of his life and then stealing from her purse, Catherine's boyfriend pressuring her to marry him came at the wrong time as she was off her meds and he had no idea what was wrong with her but you can understand why she doesn't want any more kids

Reply 3#3 codebreaker's post

Yes he was a scum bag but she was very lucky she didn't fall off the ledge while she was high however i kept think this reminds me of United State of Tara mainly because actress looks quite similar to her. Her daughter bound find out eventually Catherine is her mother not her aunt. I really hope they focus more patient rather than her in future episode.

This has now been added to the flash site

Sweet Little Lies

Well the head of hospital telling staff not hide medical condition that would affect their performance was tricky because no-one knows black's condition and i can understand why she's keeping it a secret.

Who Are You?

Well seeing that video documentary on what the cube does and see Caterine play with the rubberband suggest she has her suspicions . Who would of thought working with homeless people would be cause of patient problems

1x02 Sweet Little Lies

I'm glad Carrie's head exploding after chasing Oliver was a dream as it looked real and Catherine should of come forward after the patient died when the surgeon had a stroke but saving him knowing he wanted to die was a close call

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes it did look real but that was rather odd condition

1x03 Who Are You?

Will telling Catherine he's slept with the hostess at his restaurant was understandable after her betrayal but their run in at the food truck was surprising and Catherine singing her sisters praise about her daughter was nice

1x04 Exceptional or Dead

Ali taking it hard after failing the virtual surgery was interesting but figuring out that something was not quite right about Leo was impressive and Catherine dropping her ring down the drain was rotten luck as Will was throwing an engagement party but was lucky to get it back just in time and looks like Delilah is going to be trouble

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well that was a surprise with Leo but it's a good thing he was at the hospital as worker imagine if he was in normal office job his condition would gone unnoticed .

Jerusalem

Well donate 12 million to charity was a red flag something was wrong but thinking he was messenger of god was interesting psychological disorder but than discovering he been having headache which fix his problem was nice.

1x05 Jerusalem

Dr. Reynaud having the will to live when it looks like his time is almost up was sad and Jacob giving all his money away after his hallucinations was interesting but Catherine and Will's hallucinations were amusing

1x06 Forget Me

Catherine and Joshua having different recollections about how their past unfolded after their father made the decision to leave them was interesting but Catherine going the extra mile for the decorated soldier was nice and looks like Will can't get rid of Delilah

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Well he caused that mess he couldn't fire her after he sleep with her and it tough spot to be in

I think Dr Bickman using updated version of Catherine technique with VR was great  

1x07 Kodachrome

Trust the guys to home in on the models looking for Catherine but Frankie suffering from colour blindness was sad as it was his life and having to to remove a live bullet from the journalist's head was a risky move

After the brief hiatus, Black Box returned with a few more viewers, but a flat demo rating. We’ve got about six more episodes this season. I hope this series sticks around because I'm taking a liking to it. Well have to wait and see. I managed to watch black box here: http://onlineseries.ch

38 12
Thread