Thread
Printable Version

Faking It Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 The Morning Aftermath

So glad they used censoring of private parts but censor dido was pointless because we know what they are but you hand it to MTV allowing teenager to use sex toys was amusing .

I am glad they showed the aftermath but that close call Amy pushing him out the window and her mother being happy was priceless but than to make matters amusing catching her with another teenager bounds and gag was ridclous since she was happy about it .

Karma song was nice

Reply 41#41 bala's post

Hanging stark naked in front of lounge window was amusing especially as her mother was happy it was a guy coming out of Amy's window but the guy her mother being OK with the guy tied up in the garage was priceless

You Can't Handle The Truth or Dare

This was amusing trying out due each other but playing  Truth or Dare was a very bad idea

Reply 44#44 bala's post

2x02 You Can’t Handle the Truth or Dare

Lauren wanting to play truth or dare was amusing but I cant believe she didn't gag drinking that concoction first before asking the girls to kiss

2x03 Lust in Translation

i thought this was stupid episode,  Karma reaction to her liking a boy was amusing since it obvious she was bi but thinking she only like girls was naive.

Stupid Drama Queens

It great to see who they got to be the drama teacher

Reply 47#47 bala's post

The accident with the sunscreen was amusing and Karma trying to get Amy to fall for someone else was interesting as it turned out to she still fancied guys

2x04 Lying Kings and Drama Queens

Karma may have had the best voice but Lauren had the best moves but Amy gate crashing the party held at Liam's mansion had a surprising outcome and who is Oliver

2x05 Present Tense"

Karma birthday didn't go to plan but giving her Liam was an interesting birthday present

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Karma ripping up Liam's letter before reading it was surprising as she tried to read it earlier but the tea leave reading was amusing and texting Liam to meet them was a nice gesture

2x06 The Ecstasy and the Agony

Liam calling Karma his wife when he couldn't say girlfriend was stupid and Shane and Amy inviting Lauren to join them at a dance party after felling sorry for her was nice but Lauren taking the pill was amusing as she was a sour puss before

Reply 57#57 codebreaker's post

i am just glad Amy has new girlfriend hope she treats her better than Karma. I can see so many potential storyline with Karma getting jealous.

MTV has ordered 10 additional episodes bringing season 2 order to 20.

MTV has ordered 10 additional episodes of sophomore teen comedy “Faking It,” bringing its season two order to 20.

The show is currently airing its second season on Tuesdays at 10:30 p.m. on MTV, with the midseason finale scheduled for Nov. 25.
No return date for the second batch of episodes has been announced yet. “Faking It” was created by Dana Min Goodman and Julia Wolov. The series is executive produced by Carter Covington and stars Katie Stevens, Rita Volk, Gregg Sulkin, Michael Willett and Bailey De Young.

“Faking It” currently averages almost 800,000 viewers same-night, increasing to over 1.2 million in L+7, which places it third in MTV’s lineup.

courtesy variety.com/2014/tv/news/faking-it-season-2-more...

Date Expectations

I had feeling somehow they all crash Amy date but than finding out about Karma was just bad timing and her not knowing situation with Liam was amusing as Karma didn't know the secret. I kind of wish that came out with all these secrets going on things are going get messy.

Thread