Thread
Printable Version

Faking It Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Three to Tango

I knew it wouldn't go well but i didn't expect it would be Amy who ruined it by kissing him making Karma jealous

1x05 Remember the Croquembouche

Lauren being made maid of honour at Farrah's bridal shower was bizarre and the road trip was amusing but the cake fight was priceless and Karma suggesting a threesome was surprising

1x06 Three to Tango

Amy agreeing to the threesome with Liam and Karma was an even bigger surprise and the guys suggesting Liam kisses Amy first as that's the girl he's not supposed to be into was bound to make things uncomfortable

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-11-2014 06:38 ]

1x07 Faking Up Is Hard to Do

Well Liam getting blame for their break up was predictable but that love tent he build was amazing

Reply 27#27 bala's post

After Liam kissed Amy first he was bound to get the blame but everyone knowing about the threesome was amusing

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

That was thanks to the dinner lady was priceless

Reply 29#29 bala's post

The apology was nice

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Well she didn't want to lose her best friend so she had no choice

Burnt Toast

Didn't know this was season finale but what a way end it and that has got be one of the best revenge thing to do after getting your heart broken but who would thought Amy could do that to Karma

Reply 33#33 bala's post

It was plastered on all the promos in post #26

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

i don't usually watch certain show promos

Reply 35#35 bala's post

Like I said it was plastered on all of them so you didn't have to watch them to know it was the season finale

1x08 Burnt Toast

I half expected then to play Unchained Melody while at the potter's wheel but glad they didn't and Amy hiding her feelings from Karma while she was hiding her relationship with Liam was never going to end well but Amy and Liam was a surprise

Faking It | Season 1 Recap | MTV

Faking It | Official Trailer (Season 2)

Thread