Thread
Printable Version

Salem Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x01 Cry Havoc

Walking into a graveyard with a pretty girl he deserved to loose his manhood but the chicken was amusing and what a way to die drowning in her bath water

2x02 Blood Kiss

Mercy surviving that surprise attack from Mary was incredible and she needs to watch her back but allowing the boy to stick pins in George for fun was crazy

2x03 From Within

The boy having a dead bird at the diner table was disgusting and the look on Anne's face after using her powers to save herself was great the young girl but contaminating Mary's water should be interesting

2x04 Book of Shadows

You can't blame Anne for wanting to explore her supernatural side after what happened but being forced my Mary was predictable and Mary letting herself be fondled as a distraction was bizarre

2x05 The Wine Dark Sea

Mary was bound to come face-to-face with the Countess Marburg and I wasn't surprised she meet her match

2x06 Ill Met By Moonlight

Marburg drowning George is going to make it tough for Mary to keep control of Salem and Hathorne got what he deserved after bragging about his proposal to Anne but Cotton managing to hold on to his morals while under Anne's spell was impressive

2x07 The Beckoning Fair One

Marburg healing Mercy's burns was bound to have consequences and draining her friends blood was disturbing but what a transformation, Anne's reaction to the proposal was a sneaky way to go snooping

2x08 Dead Birds

Increase had nothing to loose forcing Mary to let him see Cotton and looks like Anne's mouse has as many lives as a cat

2x09 Wages of Sin

Looks like Mary's running out of time to defeat Marburg with John about to be sacrificed and Wainwright destroying all his evidence was lucky with Cotton talking but sacrificing Wainwright for John was understandable

2x10 Til Death Do Us Part

Hathorne should of made sure Cotton was dead before telling Anne about it as they now know he ordered it and finding Marburg's weakness was lucky but Hathorne arresting her for adultery seemed bizarre with her husband dead

2x11 On Earth as in Hell

Alden and Cotton trying to work together to save John's soul was bound to have complications with him being Alden's son and I cant wait to see Hathorne's downfall

2x12 Midnight Never Come

Cotton giving John to Anne to keep him safe I thought was his best chance but finding out she's a witch was bound to happen sooner or later and Mercy wanting Sebastian was asking for trouble

Thread