Thread
Printable Version

Salem Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x08 Departures

The reverend reckoning he can sense a witch I found amusing as Mary was standing next to him and him getting to George before Tituba could finish him off is going to make things awkward

1x09 Children, Be Afraid

I thought the reverend hanging a dead woman was barbaric but breaking her neck made sense and Mary being unable to get George back under her control is going to make her life tense but Isaac looking after George was a close call and Henry getting a taste of his own medicine but Mercy throwing Tituba under the bus was surprising

1x10 The House of Pain

Anne putting on her fathers mask was a big mistake but the Magistrate should of put it in a safer place and Tituba being tortured looked painful

1x11 Cat and Mouse

Geroge casting the deciding vote with his spit on John's trial was a surprise and about time Anne learnt the truth about her father but Isaac getting injured doing Mary's biding was unfortunate

1x12 Ashes, Ashes

I thought Mercy would come out of hiding to save the girls before they were hanged and Mary helping John escape with her dream should make for a good season finale

1x13 All Fall Down

With Mary helping John escape it was obvious he would also find out she's a witch and Tituba blackmailing her to complete the grand rights was surprising, Cotton killing his father because he thought he was torturing Mary was impressive and as all the innocent were killed be other's the blood is on their hands

Reply 45#45 codebreaker's post

Well i have say when it was revealed that those girls needed to sacrifice for spell to go active getting them to do without her being invloved was a smart plan.   . It's going to be a good season finale

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

Mary plan was very intelligent using their own fears to make it happen was certainly out of the box thinking but Cotton seem to be a very powerful witch if she just do that by getting angry i wonder whether she will season 2 storyline . No wonder Mary was so interested in her at beginning of the show.

Salem - Season Two Behind The Scenes

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-6-2015 16:21 ]

2x01 Cry Havoc

Lucy lawless being added to cast should be interesting and she's a witch

2x02 Blood Kiss

If your going start a war you better be able to deal with payback but burning young witches was evil but i can't believe she survived

2x04 Book of Shadows

Another good episode and since i forgot to comment on previous episode all i am going say you really can't keep a bad witch down but survive the fire was impressive and getting her only survive member to kidnap Issac was interesting as we found out in this episode she is trying cure him which is nice.

You would think Mary would learnt her lesson from last season taking on young witch who more powerful but using book of shadow to spy on her was sneaky.

2x05 The Wine Dark Sea

Mary trying take out sea witch was bold move but it failed

What a way punish her by killing her main source of power

2x06 Ill Met By Moonlight

She made it to Salem but showing her true powers were amazing and she really is a force to be recon with.

2x07 The Beckoning Fair One

She really get around playing everyone that has power but cure Masey was nice but it came at cost to her friend

2x08 Dead Birds

That was a nice revelation that Mary's small boy is the evil presence that they are trying summon but everything else is so messed up i am not sure where this show is going because it going off all crazy with all character.   .

Thread