101 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Salem Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Salem Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Salem Premiered on WGN America on March 25, 2014

Salem, which is picked up by WGN America, is set in Massachusetts in the 17th Century. WGN America's new president, Matt Cherniss describes that "Salem" will revolve around the witch trials in Salem, Massachusetts and that a great adventure full of supernatural, romance, and action awaits the viewer.

"Salem" is being developed by "24" and "Star Trek: The Next Generation" vet Brannon Braga and Adam Simon ("The Haunting in Connecticut"). Thirteen episodes have been ordered for the series, which will be an hour-long entry.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Salem Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-14-2017 14:56 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-19-2014 17:39 ]

how long is the sneak peek ? i am guessing 5 minutes i am going wait for full episode.

ps: Date is wrong

[ Last edited by bala at 4-19-2014 09:56 ]

Reply 3#3 bala's post

If you checked tvrage you would see the date is right as there was a S01-Special -- Salem: Witches Are Real on (Mar/25/2014)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

But the actual show starts 20 April 2014 ,

don't we put date the show first episode airs ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I use the information available

Special - Salem: Witches Are Real

This special providing the background to Salem along with the show’s creators and the cast being interviewed with footage from the show was interesting

Sneak Peek

This was a little short but what a way to get rid of a pregnancy

1x01 The Vow

what an awful price to pay for looking at Abigail's naked body but Mary getting rid of John's baby made sense as he could of suffered the same fate but what Mary was doing to George was karma for what he did to Isaac

Reply 10#10 codebreaker's post

Yes it awful price to pay ,

Who would thought she was a witch but the fact no one suspect her should be interesting .

John coming back after 7 years was a surprise did he really expect her to wait for her ?

Am i understand scarfice of her baby gave her powers ?

1x02 The Stone Child

Mary's plan for the midwife to hang for the deformed child was evil and it was obvious John wasn't going to leave willingly

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-5-2014 10:17 ]

1x03 In Vain

If Isaac getting branded wasn't bad enough they have now made it look like he's supposed to be a witch but Mary trying to save his life made a nice change

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-13-2014 19:13 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Well at least she did something selfish once she found out who second witness was

Survivors

Taking out that snake from his daughter was great but not being able to control her was a nice change but getting her reprocessed was sad but ending was nice twist .

So we know why he used nail for so he could write Witch

101 123456
Thread