Thread
Printable Version

Fargo Seasons 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Who Shaves the Barber?

What a way to get back for the punch by screwing the wife

The Heap

Well it does look like Lester has got away with it but seeing melvo again after 1 year was a surprise to him

1x06 Buridan’s Ass

I thought Lester posing as his hospital room mate was going to backfire when the nurse wheeled him out as I thought she might of taken him to operating theatre, taping him to the chair before firing shots was an evil was to have him killed by the police and to make things worse he survived the first attack

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Molly surviving being shot by Gus was lucky and Lester screwing Gina after setting him up was amusing but the FBI having lunch with all the gun fire was priceless

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Well i have to say those cop had no idea what was going on even when Melvo walked in front of them

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Not hearing the gun fire or seeing the bullet holes in the windows was surprising and they was a little slow in reacting to the body coming through the window

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

And what makes this even worse radio wasn't even on -if it had been they would have an excuse as to how they didn't hear the gunfire.

1x08 The Heap

Gina bringing the boys to scare Lester was a waste of time and I'm not surprise the FBI agents were demoted after the killing spree while they were in their car but Molly and Gus being a couple I didn't see coming

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

really i thought they would make a good couple and i knew it heading that way

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Considering Gus was responsible for putting her in hospital after shooting her in the snow blizzard I couldn't see it going that way

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yes but it was cute story and when he told her she was very nice about it most women would been pissed but she took very calmly which suggested she like him otherwise she would been mad . I can see what you mean but it's nice that they ended up with each other

Reply 33#33 bala's post

Gus becoming a postman was nice as that was his dream job

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes at first i was confused than i realise he got fired for accidental shooting and became a postman.

It's certainly much safer than being a cop

A Fox, A Rabbit, and A Cabbage

What the hell is wrong with Lester pissing off Malvo . He has just got his life together he should just walked away but he really couldn't help it but use his new wife as a decoy was evil. . She didn't deserve that

[ Last edited by bala at 6-12-2014 13:07 ]

Morton's Fork

What a season finale with Lester being last man standing but you just know something bad was going happen to him but falling through the ice was one hell of a quick death. .

1x09 A Fox, a Rabbit and a Cabbage

Lester pushing his luck with Malvo was crazy as he was just getting his life back in order and about time someone was interested in Molly's crime board but missing Malvo at the dinner was probable a blessing as he might of killed them all

1x10 Morton’s Fork

Lester offering his new wife his coat was evil and going to the coffee shop as a cover was unbelievable but why Malvo didn't kill Lester in the lift with the others was careless as Lester has been a loss cannon from the start, Gus killing Malvo was impressive and Lester falling through the ice was karma

Thread