Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Re: Lost $20

I emailed the Administrator last night about losing $20, no email back as of yet.  

Re: Still no reply from the Administrator

Emailed the Administrator about $20 dollars that resulted in no points. Guess what? 5 days later no return email and you guessed it no points.

Still no reply from the Administrator

Emailed the Administrator about $20 dollars that resulted in no points. Guess what? 6 days later no return email and you guessed it no points. Yes I left he or she all the information needed.

Re: Still taking Money

Just checked, you are still taking money??? When you take money knowing that you are going to provide nothing, that is a scam.

Re: The forum would be flooding with complaints

In reality, most people that get burned don't realize they have been burned as they don't check the credit card statements. I first tried one card for $10 and got the message the transaction did not go through. I then tried another card for another $10 and got the same message. The [mod snip] will hit the fan when people start looking at their credit card statements and realize that they did in fact lose money.

I own a business and could never take a consumers money and just blow them off. No email, NOTHING.

Mod note: edited to remove profanity.
[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-4-2014 14:14 ]

Still no reply from the Administrator

13 Days later, no points or return email from the Administrator. $20 in the wind :

Re: Contact was Made

Thank you for the additional $10 in points, it was appreciated.

Thread