49 123
Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 4#4 saralouise's post

You do not have to use Amazon. You can use Paypal from anywhere. The Paypal offer is also described in the link codebreaker posted.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 6#6 kimberlyow's post

Please send an email with your purchase information to lbjedward@gmail.com. Because of the issues many have had with ptsexchange, the site now also offers the options laid out here.

Reply 10#10 shoesies's post

Are you saying you are now at -198 points (below zero)? If so, please send an email to our Admin at lbjedward@gmail.com. I have no idea why that would happen, so am thinking it's an error of some sort.

Reply 21#21 madshader's post

Quote:
Originally posted by madshader at 5-26-2014 15:11
Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I emailed him saturday and still have not heard anything back on this? Does ibjedward still check his emails? Or is there someone else that i can contact??&nb ...

I'm sorry for the delay, but please be assured that LBJ will get back to you and address your problem. Sometimes things come up which cause a delay. Since he is the only active Administrator, if he is unable to reply right away it, unfortunately, causes a longer wait time. Even though you currently have to wait, LBJ has always made sure to sort out any issues members have had. I know that doesn't help you today, but I hope it eases your mind to know that you will get the points you paid for.

Reply 26#26 jcfinc's post & 27#27 madshader's post

Unfortunately, moderators have no access to member accounts on viptv. I apologize for the delay, but I'm sure that as soon as he is able, LBJ will credit your accounts.

Reply 29#29 madshader's post

Thanks, but I don't think there are plans to allow anyone else to have access in the foreseeable future. I know one of the times there was a delay, LBJ had been in an accident (nothing terribly bad), but he was unable to access everything he needed to. Hopefully he'll check in this weekend.

Reply 31#31 jcfinc's post

The site is not a scam. You will get what you paid for. It is not the fault of the moderators that Admin has not checked in. Everyone always gets what they pay for, even when there has been a delay - which has happened on occasion in the past.

Reply #36 madshader's & #37 jcfinc's posts

Yes, I agree, there should be more than one person able to take care of billing. I also agree that it is not good for customer relations to not reply for such a long time.

When there were major issues with the credit card gateway, the forum WAS flooded with complaints, which is why we know there would be more people posting if it is was widespread problem. That is not to say that no one else hasn't had a problem recently, nor that you are not within your rights to be upset. If there was anything more any of us moderators could do, we would do it. The only thing I can do is to apologize on behalf of the site, and hope LBJ responds soon.

Reply 41#41 AndiD's post

Quote:
Originally posted by AndiD at 6-5-2014 08:13
I too have been trying to buy points - it goes to a site called points exchange and the transaction fails. My CC company says it is a failed site someplace out of china.

Please help - I miss my viptv ...

Hello. You don't have to use the credit card gateway to buy points. Please see post #1 here for other options available. If you use either of the special offers, just be sure to follow the instructions.

Hope that helps.

Reply 43#43 jcfinc's post

I have sent a PM and an email to Admin about this situation, making sure to note your username & madshader's. I know it doesn't help you, but I am extremely sorry that you have been left waiting for so long. I can't say that my efforts will result in a speedy resolution, but I hope they do.

Reply 47#47 sal247414's post

This thread is for members who used the credit card gateway. If the money came out of your bank account, you must have used one of the special offers, and I see you have posted in that thread - here. Please make sure you have followed the instructions in post #1 of that thread. Credits purchased via the special offer have to be manually applied to your account. If you DID use the credit card gateway, please make sure you followed the instructions in post #1 of this thread. If you have not received credit within 24 hours, please send an email with the requested information to our site Admin, as outlined in that post.

Reply 49#49 capernet's post

I can assure you that you are not being scammed. I have sent an email to our site Administrator directing him to your post. Occasionally, emails are mistakenly sent to the spam folder, which Admin doesn't always notice right away.

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting the link, Jim.

Reply 52#52 makvs's post
The methods in the link posted above are a better deal, and very secure.

Reply 55#55 makvs's post

Many have found ptsexchange to be unreliable. The offers posted are the best the site can offer for now.

Reply 64#64 makvs's post

Sorry you are experiencing such difficulty with regards to your payment. I will send an email to Admin directing him to your posts.

Reply 69#69 shareel's post

It must have been a while since you've had to purchase points because the site switched credit card payment venues over a year ago. You still can pay via Paypal using the method described here. As for your current purchase, it looks like you've already sent a PM or email to lbjedward with your payment information. Be mindful that he is in China, so there will be a time delay in his response.

Reply 71#71 joan47's post

I can tell you that it's unlikely Admin will contact you. You can send him an email at: lbjedward@gmail.com.

Reply 83#83 envirosam1's post

I see you've been a member for a few years now, so you must know the site is not trying to defraud anyone. Occasionally. emails from members get mistakenly routed to LBJ's SPAM folder. That might be what happened in your case. I will send an email on your behalf, directing Admin to your post.

Reply 87#87 rls294's post

The new credit card gateway used by the site only takes Visa. As an alternative, you can choose one of the Special Offers to purchase points. You have to wait for the points to be manually credited to your account, but you get extra points as compensation for the wait time.

Reply 91#91 JuanC's post

The site recently changed credit card gateway providers, and the new one only accepts Visa. I'm not sure why your Visa wasn't successful (I would think that's what it meant). We do have another way for members to purchase points. You can find our Special Offers - here. You actually get more points for your money, but you have to wait for your account to be manually credited.

49 123
Thread