Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 12#12 kcusic's post

Hi

Please send an email our Administrator at lbjedward@gmail.com. with your purchase information that you received. He checks his email daily and you will get a response shortly.

Reply 17#17 jcfinc's post

Sorry for the delay. He has stated in the past that he checks his email and messages daily, so I assure you that you will get a response to your inquiry.

Reply 19#19 madshader's post

Hi

Please send an email our Administrator at lbjedward@gmail.com. with your purchase information and confirmation number that you received in the email. Please forgive the error and delay in getting your points. I can assure you that Ibjedward will correct the matter.

Unfortunately, no. We used to have other Administrators through the years, and though there other people in the background Ibjedward is main Administrator to contact on such matters.

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I sympathize for the extended delay that both members (madshader and jcfinc) are experiencing in receiving points that have been paid for. However, codebreaker is right, if there was a complete breakdown of the payment system or viptv.net the forum would be flooding with complaints.

Reply 66#66 lbjedward's post

Ibjedward on the previous page member (makvs) stated that 30F$ was purchased. Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by makvs at 7-23-2014 06:31 For now, I'm still waiting to be credited the 30F$ I bought with the Amazon gift card ...

Reply 73#73 Volki1968's post

Hi

Please send an email with all payment information to lbjedward@gmail.com. Don't forget to add your user name to the email so that your F$ can be credited.

I saw that you made the actually purchase on August 28th, but, there are occasional delays in receiving F$ since Admin is based in China.

Reply 77#77 Volki1968's post

Since the Administrator is based in China delays do occur in receiving F$ (points).

Please send Pay Pal payments to juanjuanchen78@outlook.com. Be sure to leave your Username in the message.

You can also read the 1st post in the Special Offer post to get further information: [img]http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16191&extra=page%3D1[/img]

Reply 83#83 envirosam1's post

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you are experiencing in getting your points credited especially when money has already been debited from your account. Since the administrator (Ibjedward) is based in China there are occasional situations when Members F$ points are delayed. But, rest assured you will receive the points that you paid for.

Reply 89#89 rls294's post

Yes, I can see how that can be annoying and weird. But, as Waterlilybarb stated above the points are manually added to members accounts so its possible some kind of delay occurred. But, rest assured the other portion of your points will be added to your account.

Reply 111#111 bsmartie's post

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has created for you. Since you have emailed Ibjedward twice about the situation he will respond to you and fix the issue at hand. Please be aware that he is based in China and there is a time difference involved. What was the date of your initial purchase?

I will also send him an email on your behalf.

Reply 122#122 cwloman2's post

Hello Unfortunately, the new payment system only excepts visa as a payment method. The Administrator changed the credit card gateway system to one that is more reliable. However, the site does have another option to obtain points: http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16191&extra=page%3D1

But if you choose the Special Offer please follow the instructions closely, and you will also have to wait for the site Admin to manually add your points.

I've opened several posts throughout the site (threads for shows, free chatting etc) and I only found 2 threads where the post reply button was still available to use. Management is probably updating the forum or its some kind of network glitch.

I'm not sure.

Try the site in a few hours to see if the issue has been resolved and post your reply in the Super thread.

Thread