Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Credit Card Payment Issue

Dear Members,
Some members complained that their CC were charged but no F$ had been credited.  Please note that your F$ can not be credited automatically except that you send your complaint to us to check out. We are sorry about this inconvenience.
If you didn't received your F$ instantly but your credit cards has been charged(Please log out and log on to viptv.net again to check out). Please contact me asap. Please forward your Payment Declaration message you received in your email inbox from CC payment gateway to my email address: lbjedward@gmail.com,and I will check out for you and  F$ will be credited in 24hrs.  If you didn't find payment comfirnation message sent by CC payment gateway provider, please provide your order number, you can find your order number here : http://friendvista.com/userpaypallist.php

We keep improving services for you.

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and my email may block some messages as SPAM, For madshader and jcfinc: I apologize in this issue and delayed response. Your F$ has been credited with compensation. Thank waterlilybarb for forwarding message. And I have to say this again: Since PP blocked our account, we have to use CC payment which needs lot of security scanning and check. It may block memebers' cards for any reasons, which we can not solve. I apologize on this matter again.

Reply 49#49 capernet's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and your 20F$ have been credited to your account capernet, please check out.

Hello, Our CC payment has been upgraded.

Reply 58#58 makvs's post

Hello, Please log on to your amazon.com account to check out whether it's delivered sucessfully.

Reply 60#60 makvs's post

Hello, Even if your gift card wasn't sent successfully, you would get this message, so I suggest you to log on to your account to check out. I am sorry for this inconvenience.

Reply 64#64 makvs's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue, please tell me how much you paid via amazon? Please send your message to lbjedward@gmail.com, so I can add F$ for you promptly. And I guess that you gave your real name instead of your account name when you sent the gift card, so we can not add F$ to you. I will add F% to your account when I received your message.

Reply 83#83 envirosam1's post

Hello, Could you please offer your order number and I will check out for you.
You can find it at http://www.friendvista.com/userpaypallist.php

Hello, I am sorry for the issue.
Could you please feedback your order number and will check out for you.

Quote:
Originally posted by bsmartie at 11-9-2014 12:39 Thanks. The original purchase for $20 was on 22/10/14 and payment was taken on 27/10/14 by CS@LIGHTCASTLE.CO.CHINA. I have emailed lbjedward 3 times now on 26/10/14, 28/10/14 and 01/11/14... still NO ...

Hello,
I am sorry for the issue and your 20F$ have been credited, please check out.

Reply 191#191 k12doz's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and your F$ havce been credited. please check out.

Thread