Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 60#60 makvs's post

Hello, Even if your gift card wasn't sent successfully, you would get this message, so I suggest you to log on to your account to check out. I am sorry for this inconvenience.
We keep improving services for you.

Hi. I checked it out. The my account shows that the order was redeemed.

Still no F$ on my account. I've been waiting for 4 days now. Please credit my account ASAP.

Reply 61#61 lbjedward's post

As I have repeatedly posted, the amazon gift order was redeemed. I still do not have my 30 F$ credited on my account. What is the problem here???

Reply 64#64 makvs's post

Sorry you are experiencing such difficulty with regards to your payment. I will send an email to Admin directing him to your posts.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 64#64 makvs's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue, please tell me how much you paid via amazon? Please send your message to lbjedward@gmail.com, so I can add F$ for you promptly. And I guess that you gave your real name instead of your account name when you sent the gift card, so we can not add F$ to you. I will add F% to your account when I received your message.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 66#66 lbjedward's post

Ibjedward on the previous page member (makvs) stated that 30F$ was purchased. Thanks

Quote:
Originally posted by makvs at 7-23-2014 06:31 For now, I'm still waiting to be credited the 30F$ I bought with the Amazon gift card ...

Reply 66#66 lbjedward's post

I emailed you as you requested. Can I PLEASE have my F$ now?

need my F$!

just paid for F$ on this different site. it usually lets u pay with paypal 
Transaction Status:Transaction Approved Order Number:I-P-140752583505.24 Reference Number:201408090003586091 Currency:USD but theres nothing showing up? did you guys change your system????? and i still need my F$ on my account please
i just checked my account and it actually debited $20.35. thats more then i authorized!!
and i have now emailed the administator about this!!!  i have been doing this with you guys for YEARS!! what seems to be the problem?        
[ Last edited by shareel at 8-8-2014 19:54 ]

Reply 69#69 shareel's post

It must have been a while since you've had to purchase points because the site switched credit card payment venues over a year ago. You still can pay via Paypal using the method described here. As for your current purchase, it looks like you've already sent a PM or email to lbjedward with your payment information. Be mindful that he is in China, so there will be a time delay in his response.

Viptv.net

Contact me on joanms.47@gmail.com . This is urgent please contact me thank you

Reply 71#71 joan47's post

I can tell you that it's unlikely Admin will contact you. You can send him an email at: lbjedward@gmail.com.

Credit card payment

Sorry to bother you on the forum. But i ve tried to contact your support, bĂșt there s never a answer. Tried to pay with credit card.on the 28.8., but there was a warning, that the line was not secure. So i thought i was quitting it, but the payment actually worked. You ve got the money from the creditcard, but i ve never have been getting any F$s, I think you haven t got my member-name. So can you give me the points for 20 Us-$. And to whom do I now send money per Pay-Pal? Thank s for your efforts.

Reply 73#73 Volki1968's post

Hi

Please send an email with all payment information to lbjedward@gmail.com. Don't forget to add your user name to the email so that your F$ can be credited.

I saw that you made the actually purchase on August 28th, but, there are occasional delays in receiving F$ since Admin is based in China.

Reply 73

Hi,
sorry to bother you again.
But i ve got my e-mails with "Ibjeward" returned, with adress unkown? I ve tried it several times with the correct address.
Is there no other way, to get my F$ finally?

Tank you for efforts

Reply 75#75 Volki1968's post

The spelling has to be right lbjedward@gmail.com

Reply 75

Hi, Sorry, but the spelling on the post was wrong, my sended e-mails had the correct adress Ibjedward@gmail.com. Right now its sended back with the correct adress for the fourth time. is it a aol-Thing? Please, any chance I get the Points now, and its forgotten. And to whom do I send now Payments per pay-pal now? Sorry for your inconvinience, and thanks for the efforts Bye.

Reply 77#77 Volki1968's post

Send him a PM from the forum instead using the same name Ibjedward

Reply 77#77 Volki1968's post

Since the Administrator is based in China delays do occur in receiving F$ (points).

Please send Pay Pal payments to juanjuanchen78@outlook.com. Be sure to leave your Username in the message.

You can also read the 1st post in the Special Offer post to get further information: [img]http://www.friendvista.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=16191&extra=page%3D1[/img]

Reply 77

Hi,
opened a google-account for the e-mail, and i think this time it worked.

But no answer again.

I ve never had any problems with the payment and the points; so actually i m a little bit disapointed.

Thanks for your efforts.

Bye.

Thread