Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 160#160 mel111's post

We're still waiting to hear back from Admin, but I've gone ahead and posted your details in the thread.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thank you very much   It came through, now able to watch again 

Many thanks.. F$ received with such deep gratitude..

Blessings,

J

Reply 162#162 mel111's & #163 jcsbrook's posts

Glad to hear it. Thanks for posting to let us know.

how to buy F$

Hoe can I buy F$ it has rejected me for the past two days.

Reply 165#165 aposnak's post

Apparently there have been issues with the credit card gateway. Your best bet is to use one of the options in our SUPER Big Special Offer. Those transactions have to be done manually, which means they aren't instant, but you get more for your money to compensate for the inconvenience.

Credit Card Payment

Hello, I cannot make a credit card payment and since I do not have bitcom. I reaaly need a way to make payment. Can I do this with Paypal?

Reply 167#167 baybaykids3's post

Please see the link in the post directly above yours.

amazon gift card sent

I just sent a 100$ amazon gift card to LBJedward@gmail.com unfortunately in the name section i wrote my real name "Nasser Marzouqi" i did however write my VIP TV handle in the message. can i know how long will it take before i get my F$ points?

Reply 169#169 Aparta300's post

Hi there, that should be fine if you've put your VIPtv user name in the body of the message. It can take up to 8hrs to get the points. Rarely it can be a little longer.

Credit Card

My credit card payment keeps failing. Is your system down. CRAFTYHEC

Reply 171#171 craftyhec's post

There have recently been issues with the credit card gateway. You can always check out one of the options in our SUPER Big Special Offer thread. Depending on where you live, you can also use Bitcoin Payment. I hope one of the options works for you.

Hello, once again the Friendvista site is failing, I choose to purchase FS$ and the amount, then am directed to the payment center where it shows lines for the order number, payment amount and get FS$, but the rest of the page is blank. I refresh but nothing but those three lines. When I exit an try again I see a "failed" in the transaction history - even though I never inputted any payment information.

This keeps happening, if you look at my history it takes about 10 attempts to get a screen where I can add my payment details. Very frustrating. Love the site and want to continue being a customer but prefer being able to buy and be able to watch versus waiting hours using the paypal or amazon options - even with the bonus FS$ received using those methods. The whole point was convenience and ease of access. 

Can this please be investigated?

Reply 173#173 aliann741's post

It has been looked into, and Admin informs us that there is nothing they can do with regard to the credit card gateway. I understand your frustration with regard to ease of access but, for now, I'd suggest the Bitcoin option, if available where you live, or one of the Special Offers.

The site has already tried several credit card gateways, and they all seem to work fine for a while, and then start having issues. This is the main reason the Bitcoin option has been added. I know it's not available in every country, but it's the best Admin can do.

problem purchasing $F

Hi,

I tried to simply buy 20 $F but it didn't redirect me to credit card payment.  The page just stopped or stalled.  How can I buy new $F?

Thanks,
matt

how to buy $F dollars

Help it seems I can't buy $F with credit card option.

Are you sure site is working?

Reply 176#176 matthewc11's post

There have been some issues with the credit card gateway. I recommend one of the options I posted links to in reply #172. I know it's not as convenient, but you get extra $F with each of the options because of the inconvenience of having to wait for your points to be credited to your account.

Just signed up

Hi I just signed up but I can't buy any F$.... Both the pay with credit card and pay with bitcoin options won't load to the payment page. 

Frustrated......

Reply 178#178 CarolJobe's post

What about the SUPER Big Special Offer link in post #172 above

What happened with my card payment?

Hi. I just paid for F$ with a credit card and I was redirected to a page that got stuck. I don't even know if my payment has gone through. I have 3 FriendVista accounts and have been using viptv for years and I never had a problem before. Can you help?

Thread