Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Reply 1#1 lbjedward's post

I too have been trying to buy points - it goes to a site called points exchange and the transaction fails. My CC company says it is a failed site someplace out of china. Please help - I miss my viptv

Reply 41#41 AndiD's post

Quote:
Originally posted by AndiD at 6-5-2014 08:13
I too have been trying to buy points - it goes to a site called points exchange and the transaction fails. My CC company says it is a failed site someplace out of china.

Please help - I miss my viptv ...

Hello. You don't have to use the credit card gateway to buy points. Please see post #1 here for other options available. If you use either of the special offers, just be sure to follow the instructions.

Hope that helps.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Still no reply from the Administrator

13 Days later, no points or return email from the Administrator. $20 in the wind :

Reply 43#43 jcfinc's post

I have sent a PM and an email to Admin about this situation, making sure to note your username & madshader's. I know it doesn't help you, but I am extremely sorry that you have been left waiting for so long. I can't say that my efforts will result in a speedy resolution, but I hope they do.

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and my email may block some messages as SPAM, For madshader and jcfinc: I apologize in this issue and delayed response. Your F$ has been credited with compensation. Thank waterlilybarb for forwarding message. And I have to say this again: Since PP blocked our account, we have to use CC payment which needs lot of security scanning and check. It may block memebers' cards for any reasons, which we can not solve. I apologize on this matter again.
We keep improving services for you.

Re: Contact was Made

Thank you for the additional $10 in points, it was appreciated.

No VIP points after payment

I just purchased VIP points and did not get credit for it, but it DID come out of my bank account. I would appreciate either credit back on my card or my VIP points please.

Reply 47#47 sal247414's post

This thread is for members who used the credit card gateway. If the money came out of your bank account, you must have used one of the special offers, and I see you have posted in that thread - here. Please make sure you have followed the instructions in post #1 of that thread. Credits purchased via the special offer have to be manually applied to your account. If you DID use the credit card gateway, please make sure you followed the instructions in post #1 of this thread. If you have not received credit within 24 hours, please send an email with the requested information to our site Admin, as outlined in that post.

Fs not credited, Pointexchange a scam?

Hello,

four days ago I purchased Fs through pointexchange.net.

The Fs have not been credited, though I have received a Transaction confirmation.  I have written to the e-mail indicated, I have sent a message to the live Support, and there has been no reaction whatsover. 

I'm starting to get the Feeling that I am being scammed.

Please resolve this issue asap.

Best,

C.

Internet Payment Transaction Declaration

Transaction details as below:

Transaction Website:                       www.pointexchange.net

Transaction Date:                             07-02-2014

Transaction Order ID:                       I-P-140428950702.49

Transaction Amount:                        20.00(USD)

Card Number:                                   434960XXXXXX7769   

Merchant Name:                               MickeyMouse gs online shop

NOTE:
1. We hereby confirm your order is successful. The Merchant name will be on your bank bills.
2. According to the foreign exchange rate of the bank, the amount showing on your statement will be a bit difference from the price on seller's website.
3. This email is sent automatically by our system. Please do not reply to this email. Emails sent to this address will not be answered. Thanks for your support and understanding.
4. Any questions please feel free to contact the website instantly.

he-secure-pay payment gateway

Reply 49#49 capernet's post

I can assure you that you are not being scammed. I have sent an email to our site Administrator directing him to your post. Occasionally, emails are mistakenly sent to the spam folder, which Admin doesn't always notice right away.

Reply 49#49 capernet's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and your 20F$ have been credited to your account capernet, please check out.

credit card payment

I've been trying all day to buy F$, but the hesecurepayment server is not responding. Help?

Reply 52#52 makvs's post

Have you tried any of the payment methods in this thread below

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

Reply 53#53 codebreaker's post

Thanks for posting the link, Jim.

Reply 52#52 makvs's post
The methods in the link posted above are a better deal, and very secure.

Thanks!

I used the, but an 8-hour delay is no fun when one's used to getting F$s immediately.  I hope you're looking into faster alternatives to the downed server.

Reply 55#55 makvs's post

Many have found ptsexchange to be unreliable. The offers posted are the best the site can offer for now.

Hello, Our CC payment has been upgraded.

Great. Thank you. I'll use it next time I need to buy F$. For now, I'm still waiting to be credited the 30F$ I bought with the Amazon gift card (almost 20 hours ago). Do you have any idea of when that credit will come through?

Reply 58#58 makvs's post

Hello, Please log on to your amazon.com account to check out whether it's delivered sucessfully.

Hi. I received the following confirmation from Amazon: Greetings from Amazon.com, We wanted to notify you that an Amazon.com Gift Card you sent has been received on July 22, 2014. Details: Order # 111-8565016-0816238 from July 22, 2014 Sent to: lbjedward@gmail.com I hope that helps you trace the payment.

Thread