Thread
Printable Version

Credit Card Payment Issue

Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I emailed him saturday and still have not heard anything back on this? Does ibjedward still check his emails? Or is there someone else that i can contact??  Thanks!

Unfortunately, no. We used to have other Administrators through the years, and though there other people in the background Ibjedward is main Administrator to contact on such matters.

Reply 21#21 madshader's post

Quote:
Originally posted by madshader at 5-26-2014 15:11
Thank you for your prompt reply. However, I emailed him saturday and still have not heard anything back on this? Does ibjedward still check his emails? Or is there someone else that i can contact??&nb ...

I'm sorry for the delay, but please be assured that LBJ will get back to you and address your problem. Sometimes things come up which cause a delay. Since he is the only active Administrator, if he is unable to reply right away it, unfortunately, causes a longer wait time. Even though you currently have to wait, LBJ has always made sure to sort out any issues members have had. I know that doesn't help you today, but I hope it eases your mind to know that you will get the points you paid for.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Re: Still no reply from the Administrator

Emailed the Administrator about $20 dollars that resulted in no points. Guess what? 5 days later no return email and you guessed it no points.

Reply 24#24 jcfinc's post

Did you leave your user-name in the email or your real name as with real name he cant check

Still no reply from the Administrator

Emailed the Administrator about $20 dollars that resulted in no points. Guess what? 6 days later no return email and you guessed it no points. Yes I left he or she all the information needed.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat as you jcfinc, only to the tune of $30. And yes, it's been 6 days for me as well...

Reply 26#26 jcfinc's post & 27#27 madshader's post

Unfortunately, moderators have no access to member accounts on viptv. I apologize for the delay, but I'm sure that as soon as he is able, LBJ will credit your accounts.

Perhaps LBJ should consider giving access to one other person, like you Barb. You've been very responsive to our concerns, I know you'd be a good person to handle these kinds of things. Is LBJ gone m.i.a.? Is he still alive?

Reply 29#29 madshader's post

Thanks, but I don't think there are plans to allow anyone else to have access in the foreseeable future. I know one of the times there was a delay, LBJ had been in an accident (nothing terribly bad), but he was unable to access everything he needed to. Hopefully he'll check in this weekend.

Re: Still taking Money

Just checked, you are still taking money??? When you take money knowing that you are going to provide nothing, that is a scam.

Reply 31#31 jcfinc's post

The site is not a scam. You will get what you paid for. It is not the fault of the moderators that Admin has not checked in. Everyone always gets what they pay for, even when there has been a delay - which has happened on occasion in the past.

It's been 10 days.... this is getting out of control.

Reply 33#33 madshader's post

With lbjedward being AWOL from the site for the best part of a month you would expect a lot more complaints if the payment system wasn't working for everyone paying by credit card but as long as you have left all the reinvent information in the email it will get sorted once he returns

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I sympathize for the extended delay that both members (madshader and jcfinc) are experiencing in receiving points that have been paid for. However, codebreaker is right, if there was a complete breakdown of the payment system or viptv.net the forum would be flooding with complaints.

Well, i've been a paying customer for 4+ years now, so I have no doubt that the payment system usually works. However, this one time it did not work properly. The money was taken from my bank account, I was emailed with an automatic letter stating that payment was indeed successful, but no F$ appeared in my friendvista account. Obviously, the payment system is not perfect. Anyway, I'm not screaming bloody murder yet, but I am irritated that it's taking this long just to get the one and only person on this planet that can fix it to reply. I think it's a bit silly that it all begins and ends with only one person... don't you?

Re: The forum would be flooding with complaints

In reality, most people that get burned don't realize they have been burned as they don't check the credit card statements. I first tried one card for $10 and got the message the transaction did not go through. I then tried another card for another $10 and got the same message. The [mod snip] will hit the fan when people start looking at their credit card statements and realize that they did in fact lose money.

I own a business and could never take a consumers money and just blow them off. No email, NOTHING.

Mod note: edited to remove profanity.
[ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 6-4-2014 14:14 ]

Reply #36 madshader's & #37 jcfinc's posts

Yes, I agree, there should be more than one person able to take care of billing. I also agree that it is not good for customer relations to not reply for such a long time.

When there were major issues with the credit card gateway, the forum WAS flooded with complaints, which is why we know there would be more people posting if it is was widespread problem. That is not to say that no one else hasn't had a problem recently, nor that you are not within your rights to be upset. If there was anything more any of us moderators could do, we would do it. The only thing I can do is to apologize on behalf of the site, and hope LBJ responds soon.

With lbjedward being on-line this morning hopefully it will now get sorted

Reply 36#36 madshader's post

I too have been a long time user - but this time when I tried to buy more $F - it would not go through - any ideas???

Thread