21 12
Thread
Printable Version

Friends with Better Lives Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Friends with Better Lives Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Friends with Better Lives Premiered on CBS on  March 31, 2014

FRIENDS WITH BETTER LIVES is a romantic comedy about six friends at different stages in their lives - married, divorced, newly engaged and single - who are outwardly happy, but secretly questioning if their friends have it better. Andi and Bobby are happily married with a toddler and another baby on the way, but at times long for the days when they had less responsibility and more fun; Will is newly single and preaching the bachelor lifestyle, but still pining for his ex-wife; Jules and Lowell are high on their passionate new relationship; and Kate has a successful career but may have a breakdown when she finds out her last remaining single friend, Jules, just got engaged. When it comes to relationships, these six friends are finding it a challenge to look at each other without wondering... who really has the better life?

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Friends with Better Lives Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-1-2014 08:55 ]

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-3-2014 11:59 ]

1x01 Pilot

I'm not surprised Bobby and Andi feel like they are in a rut after they both forgot their seven year anniversary and trust Kate's date to be so short but at leased it will be a day to remember with an almost live sex act, a divorce and an engagement

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well the surprise party was great but the fact he didn't stop her was priceless

Seriously it's so sad to see him be desperate doing these type of tv show

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-16-2014 23:20 ]

This has now been added to the flash site

1x02 Window Pain

Andi's pregnancy improving her sense of smell was impressive but who went to a strip club was a surprise and Jules making the burger squirting it's juices was priceless as they made it look erotic, Will enlisting Kate as his wingman was a good idea as she scored him a threesome

1x03 Game Sext Match

Will taking a photo of his privates after being sent one from his girlfriend was surprising but her sexual fantasies was amusing as he was tied up with Christmas lights and the Christmas photo was priceless

1x04 Pros and Cons

Kate having sex with a gigolo by mistake was amusing and you just knew the girls would want all the details but I cant believe she wanted her money back, the guys thinking he's her handyman was priceless as they called him to fill a hole in the bedroom

1x05 The Bicycle Thieves

Andi becoming insecure after she discovered Bobby has Playboy models as patients was interesting but the girls encouraging to get waxed was amusing and the twelve items or less isle at the supermarket was priceless

1x06 Yummy Mummy

Kate dating a father with a daughter was amusing as Will was attracted to his daughter but her also having a child was priceless and watching Andi's sex tape was amusing

1x07 Cyrano de Trainer-Zac

Andi and Bobby looking for a nanny to replace her mother was amusing as Bobby wanted to hire Emma a hot girl while Andi wanted to hire Sam who was a hot guy but rehiring her mother was priceless, Will takes coaching the trainer on Kate's preferences was surprising

1x08 Something New

Will must of been drunk when he picked up Gretchen in the bar as by the morning she was much older than he thought and Mark Feuerstein as Simon was surprising but Kate wreaking her chances with hit to help Will was great as Will returned the favour

1x09 Deceivers

I had a feeling Andi would be the one to crumble in front of the school principle but pretending to be a surrogate for the gay guys was amusing as the second interview was just for the guys

1x10 No More Mr. Nice Guy

So much for Kate's date being to nice but going on a second date after what happened the night before was amusing

1x11 The Lost and Hound

Andi ripping up the check she blamed Bobby for losing was amusing and I thought he would go mad at the amount of dogs she rescued

1x12 Imposters

Will was bound to get caught out after almost getting caught in his ex's old place and you cant blame Andi for faking bed rest

Didn't go into this show without much hopes - but was pleasantly surprised. The concept is not new, been done a billion times before, but I still enjoyed it, and had quite a few laughs.

At the end of the day the real star of the show is Kat (Zoe Lister-Jones). She stole it from the moment she opened her mouth to the end of the series. I could see her and Will would've ended up together eventually. Too bad the show didn't catch on.

21 12
Thread