Thread
Printable Version

Buying F$ - Point Exchange

Buying F$ - Point Exchange

Hi I tried to buy $10 of F$ via the VIPTV.NET / FriendVista site. It took me to point exchange. I have received an email saying my money had been taken but no F$ have been awarded. And emailing PointExchange at the email address they provide it bounces back. Currently you have taken my money and awarded no F$... Can you please advise? It was way better with Paypal - is there a reason you are no longer using paypal? Thank you, Kat

Reply 1#1 KatherineTV's post

Hi there, read the instructions in post 1 of this thread. You can send an e-mail to the admin team using the address in this thread.

Thank you - I've just sent an email to the admin. I won't use the credit card option again. And if I can't get this sorted with VIPTV I won't use the service again, which is a shame as I have loved using it.

Reply 3#3 KatherineTV's post

Don't worry, it will get sorted. Unfortunately us moderators only look after things on the forum, so we can't actually do anything only point you in the right direction. The administrator is in China so there will be a time lag. Hopefully it will get rectified for you shortly.

buying points

I'm trying to buy points lately and it is not working, any suggestion please guys

Reply 5#5 fouad's post

Have you tried the link in post #2

money taken

Over five years of using VIP/ Friends Vista, I have had them take $140 US dollars without them providing service. I was told once that my card would be refunded but it was not. I am waiting for a proper response before taking further action. Looks like this is how they do "business".

Reply 7#7 marychristine's post

You should use the link in post #2 to contact LBJedward

Reply 7#7 marychristine's post

I'm not sure if you noticed, but this thread is from well over a year ago, so no, that is not how they do business. You need to contact Admin by sending an email to LBJEDWARD@gmail.com. If you don't hear back, please post again, so I, or another one of the moderators can contact him for you.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread