Thread
Printable Version

Points Have Disappeared

Points Have Disappeared

I'm a new member. I paid $10 for 80 points a week ago. Did the conversion and all was well until I signed in yesterday to discover my points were not only gone, but show a -4.  I've emailed twice with no response.

Reply 1#1 d-pulliam's post

How did you buy credit on this account a week ago when you only registered today, so I'm guessing you have another account

Reply 1#1 d-pulliam's post

Codebreaker is correct. Your points are likely in your other account. Same thing happened to another member not long ago. Why people have more than one account is beyond me.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

No I signed into this forum using d-pulliam because it wouldn't let me enter the forum under dpulliam for some reason.  Said it was already in use.  But the only account I have is under dpulliam, and it is showing -4 points. I've emailed several times, tried the "Live Chat" and haven't received any response from anyone. And now the forum looks like my only hope of getting any response on this issue.  And I've been recommending this service to everyone I know....

[ Last edited by d-pulliam at 3-4-2014 19:05 ] [ Last edited by d-pulliam at 3-4-2014 19:09 ]

Reply 4#4 d-pulliam's post

Did you send your emails to lbjedward@gmail.com as he's the administrator

Had no idea to send to that email.

Reply 6#6 d-pulliam's post

lbjedward is based in China so you will have to allow for the time difference and also you could sent him a PM from the forum

Reply 4#4 d-pulliam's post

Can you post a link to the other user profile please? I can't find it, and that would be your original account. If you posted something that violated forum rules, you might have had points deducted, which, if below zero, makes it so you lose the privilege of posting in the forum. I can't think of any other way your point balance would be in the negative.

As for your current issue, LBJ only recently told us to email him at his gmail account (the one codebreaker posted above) - which is what I suggest you do. I'm not sure if the Live Chat actually works anymore. The forum has always been the recommended place for members having any issues to check. If a moderator can't assist, we can always point you in the right direction, and even send a note to Admin on your behalf, if needed.

**edit: I just thought of another way your forum balance could have been depleted. If posts that had been awarded points got deleted when we were cleaning up the forum, it might have caused the negative balance. Once we discovered that, we switched to moving old, irrelevant threads & posts to Site Management. We attempted to replace the points lost, but may have missed some.** [ Last edited by waterlilybarb at 3-4-2014 15:53 ]
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

I've never posted anything to this forum until today, so that can't be why my points disappeared.  I see others have had this problem.  I've sent the email to China, giving all my account info, so hoping this is resolved shortly. So happy I just invested $10.00. 

Reply 9#9 d-pulliam's post

Yeah, once lbjedward gets the information he can check. I have never seen a minus balance. Would you share a screen shot of your account, so we can see what you see?

Thread