Thread
Printable Version

Those Who Kill Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

The problem i had with this was no chemistry between two characters working together and it clear to me that both of them are messed up and might need each other stop them falling off the edge.

It was good case and i agree to cocky enough to walk into hospital finish off the victim was amazing but having his eho hurt and going after her was his downfall and he got what he deserved .

1x02

Well even with her under investigation she couldn't help herself into another case but finding out her step father is a judge was interesting but we still have no idea how her brother died.

Rocking The Boat

Well at least they figured out it was women who was committing the murders but that poor neighbour getting killed because she couldn't kill the guy in car because that kid popped up at the right time however no way realistic break would worked at time of boy popping up in back window. That was very lucky

1x04 Sunday

Well that was a very busy Sunday for the gang but actually finding out she killed her son was a surprise but shocking she was raped at 13 was the reason why she is so angry but trying find the rapist to protect him from women was interesting.  She becoming quite effective killer get more ambitious with every kill.

That horny man grabbing her boobs, talk about messing with the wrong nurse .

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

Well proving it is going to be challenging because he very careful

1x06 Always After

Well Thomas almost trying kill his own son while sleep walking was scary so glad his girlfriend stop him and she was right to be concerned . Figuring out how killer was observe the family was great but catching the wrong guy was unfortunate. This is becoming a good series to watch shame it got canned

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

it's good thing it wasn't a head shot

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

She was fantastic playing on his fantasy but who would thought that would help her break off her affair with a married man

Insomnia

I really do like the fact each serial killer storyline span 2 episodes which means you have watch next episode for the conclusion but the fact he been doing 8 years was shocking but her boss thinking it was simple case for her to get on with during her crisis but it turn into serial killer case was certainly unexpected.

Untethered

Well Space cowboy choose his next victims were sad but Catherine going after her dad caused her partner to get shot by the killer

Thread