Thread
Printable Version

Believe Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x07 Bang and Blame

That was a close call at the gas station especially Bo getting hit with a tranquilliser dart but what a moron on the bike falling for the sudden stop

Together

Training Bo to use her power was mistake as they found her but that was a crazy plan to input chip into machine and not get caught i really do hope bo rescue her ?

Prodigy

Finding another teenager who stronger than Bo was interesting but considering she has no problem killing is rather disturbing  . It's good thing Bo preventing that accident controlling two car was great because that was close miss.

1x08 Together

Stealing the horse to help the man who had run out of options was nice and Channing getting caught was predictable

1x09 Prodigy

It's sounds like Dani might of killed her brother which was sad and trying to stop the car crash without them thinking she's mad was going to be tough but the guy driving the other car working with an orchestra was surprising and what karma getting Skouras when he fell for Channing trap but trust him to shoot her

1x10 Collapse

Well saving the FBI agent and her daughter was nice and i can't believe she stay at the institute after the girl threaten to expose her, she should of left. .

Reply 28#28 bala's post

Bo risking her own life saving Elizabeth and her daughter Sasha was great considering she pulled a gun on them but also catching the bomber was a surprise

Revelation

Well bo finding out who was responsible for her mother death was nice and choose not go with them should provide for an interesting season finale

Reply 30#30 bala's post

With this being cancelled so late through the first season and also dropping one episode I cant see this having a good conclusion

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 6-17-2014 16:33 ]

1x11 Revelation

Bo no longer knowing whom to trust over her mother death is going to make the finale episode interesting but probably disappointing as well

1x12 Second Chance

William turning the radio up to wake Bo up was amusing and they did well following the butterfly back to Dani, Bo walking into the fire to save her was a reasonable was to end the show

Reply 35#35 codebreaker's post

I am glad this wasn't a cliffhanger it worked both ways as series finale or even if they got second season you know it follow case of the week format.

Reply 36#36 bala's post

There isn't much chance of a second season as it's been cancelled already and as they also dropped one episode I'm guessing it was edited into the series finale

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Yes i know it got cancellied which is shame i liked the show but i like the fact left ending open ended

1x13 Perception

Leaving the girl with Bo and William was strange as they just meet but talk about a close call in the water tower

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

This was a surprise episode but bo taking away man power so he could have some peace was nice.

Thread