Thread
Printable Version

I was charged but did not get F$ credited to account

I was charged but did not get F$ credited to account

I was charged but did not get the F$ credited to my account...what do I do???

Reply 1#1 lwoods's post

This is the latest offer from admin with all the information on how to contact him

http://www.friendvista.com/forum ... 6191&extra=page%3D1

refund

Your response is not helpful.  My account was charged for F$ and my account was not credited.  Please refund my account the $30 or credit me the appropriate F$.  I have been a loyal customer and would like this issue resolved so I can continue using the account.

Reply 3#3 lwoods's post

You still need to contact the administrator who's contact information is in the link above

I emailed lbjedward@gmail.com am awaiting a reply.  As I mentioned I have been using the site for a quite a while so I hope this issue will be resolved quickly and efficiently so I can continue using the site and being a loyal customer. 

Reply 5#5 lwoods's post

Admin is located in China, so there is a time delay because of the timezone difference. You should receive a reply and your account should be credited when lbjedward checks his email today, as long as you provided him with all the information requested in the link codebreaker provided above. The new payment system requires that credit has to be manually applied to your account, rather than automatically as before. Unfortunately, the old payment system is no longer an option.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thread