51 123
Thread
Printable Version

Bosch Seasons 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x01 The Smog Cutter

I think the graffiti artist will become a prime suspect after investigating the shooting he heard especially as he went inside the camper and Veronica Allen getting away with murder for now after a miss trial was lucky for her

3x02 The Four Last Things

I thought Maddie was driving a little fast for those narrow roads and Bosch doing nothing to stop that attack was understandable as he was unable to prove the victim was a killer

3x03 God Sees

Not sure if Bosch's surveillance of the victim will help as it's starting to look like he had a vendetta against him and looks like I was wrong about the graffiti artist becoming a prime suspect, talk about a close call almost getting caught stalking Bosch because of a cigarette

3x04 El Compadre

I'm not surprised Maddie broke a car mirror the way she drives and the graffiti artist turning up dead after talking to Bosch was tragic but he was playing a dangerous game with his mates

3x05 Blood Under the Bridge

Looks like the kid was killed because they thought he witnessed the shooting and the fact he was hiding and seen nothing just made his death pointless but Santiago being the one talking to the the reporter was predictable, the effort to smear Bosch doesn't look like isn't going to stop and with the amount of money in that container I'm not surprised they killed the guy from the freight yard

3x06 Birdland

I liked the way Maddie stood up to the reporters hounding her father and looks like Santiago now believes Bosch is being framed

3x07 Right Play

I'm impressed they found the car on the CCTV after all that time and the way Jerry took out Woody was awesome considering how quick he responded to him going for his gun

3x08 Aye Papi

It was obvious Moreno stayed behind while his girlfriend took the boat was so he could take out Jerry for killing Woody and he stood no chance from that range but it would be tragic if he finished him off trying to get his sons badge

3x09 Clear Shot

I liked the way the police swooped in to recover Jerry's body but the fact he survived was a nice surprise, Moreno has to be the police's number one target after that shooting so he has probable signed his own death sentence but Dobbs getting to Moreno first was karma as he was planning to kill Dobbs

3x10 The Sea King

Bosch going solo to where Woody hid his money in the hope of catching Dobbs was risky with him being a trained killer but the way Bosch set a trap for him was impressive, what a shame Bosch never noticed the serial killer on his bike and with his mothers case back open I guess we have another season coming

51 123
Thread