51 123
Thread
Printable Version

Bosch Seasons 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bosch Seasons 1-4 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Bosch Premiered on Amazon on February 06, 2014

Bosch is a police procedural based on Michael Connelly‘s novels about Harry Bosch, a veteran police homicide detective with the Los Angeles Police Department. The pilot was written by Connelly and Treme co-creator/executive producer Eric Overmeyer, who are executive producing with Fabrik’s Henrik Bastin and Mikkel Bondesen. Bosch has been at the center of or featured in 20 novels by Connelly, starting with the 1992 The Black Echo and most recently, last fall’s The Black Box.

Source
Homepage

Discuss Anything About Bosch Here

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 9-23-2017 02:19 ]

Pilot

A very good pilot i really enjoyed it Boch is a good detective but what rotten timing getting a case while under a law suit pending against him and compared to bones this look much better way of identify bones.

1x01 Pilot

I must admit at first it looked like the shooting in the ally was unlawful as I thought the victim lost his balance while knelling and trying to solve the murder of the young child while standing trial in federal court is going to be tough but what they discover about boys injuries before his murder was sickening

1x02

Who would of thought that police stopping suspicious van would have dead body inside but finding out he has information about boy's bones found in wood is one hell of leverage and saying that he knows where the others are sound like he got some leverage.

1x03 Blue Religion

Bosch interviewing the guy who confess to murder but he's not sure whether he's lying or not but him knowing about starfish make it possible.

1x04 Fugazi

i have had to weights escape while under police guard was impressive but Bosch knew bad idea to take him out but that mayor really wanted to get publicity and it backfired. .

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I watched the pilot sometime last year on Amazon. The Pilot layed the ground work for what looked like a promising series. Hopefully it get added to the site so I can watch it all.

1x05 mamma's boy

Hiding out at his mother house was amusing consider you would think that would be the first place police would of looked?.

1x06 Donkey’s Years

Bosch spending Christmas with his daughter was nice but taking her to gun range was amusing. but trust him cut the trip short try to find weights.

1x07 lost boys

Bosche finding connection between them was a surprise but i had feeling he would kill his own mother

1x08 High Low

Weights leaving a message for Bosch at crime scene was rather bossy but they are really stretching this out now with only 2 more episodes i really hope they get him

1x09 The magic castle

So you kind of knew he would shoot him but i am curious what happens next

1x10 Us and Them

Bosch managed to solve the crime but suspect got away with it but you just knew father would eventually get him . Bosche having his daughter visit him made things rather complicated

This has now been added to the VIP site

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

looking forward to watching this

Reply 17#17 spratt89's post

it's a slow burning drama you need patience

1x01 'Tis the Season

As it's been a year since watching the pilot I thought I should refresh myself of what happened, the dog finding the bone was lucky but being on trial for the murder of a serial killer was going to make it more complicated

1x02 Lost Light

The guy refusing a lift doesn't know how lucky he was but trying to pick up another guy while having a naked body in the van was stupid and him having information about the boys bones was to much of a coincidence

51 123
Thread