97 12345
Thread
Printable Version

When Calls the Heart (Hallmark Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

Look like they got work cut out with that kid Abigail is taking care off since she kind of let him do whatever he wants and Elizabeth think she needs set boundaries.

3x02 A Time to Speak

Finding out the truth about Frank was nice as he served his time and the wanted poster was an old one but the townsfolk turn on him was disappointing, Elizabeth taking the girls camping was amusing

3x02 A Time to Speak

i am glad Abigail made him come back convince the town to give him another chance .

How did i know Elizabeth would tag along with Jack on the camping trip as soon as that girl asked why they couldn't go.

3x03 Heart of a Hero

I know Rosemary was only trying to help but you have to feel sorry for Leland and nice to see the nurse who treated Tom again, you have to feel for Cody living with Abigail while his sister gets better

3x04 A Gentle Heart

The new girl was a little mean to the whole class but finding out why was sad and looks like the nurse was going to have problems with her fiancée not wanting her to stay but I guessed she would stay

3x05 Forever in My Heart

Cody's sister coming back in a wheelchair was surprising and Abigail wanting to adopt the pair of them was nice but Rosemary getting her knickers in a twist over the film was amusing

3x06 Heartbreak

The children's aunt turning up out the blue was suspicious and you can understand why Abigail was worried for the children but doing what was best for them both was nice

3x07 Hearts in Question

Jack's mother and Elizabeth in the kitchen was amusing but you just knew her visit would make life difficult for Elizabeth and Rosemary planing her dream wedding was never going to be easy especially as they don't see eye to eye about children

3x08 Prayers from the Heart

I like how the whole town came together to help the landslide victims but Jack almost dying trying to save the little girl was surprising and finishing of the season with Rosemary wedding was nice

Reply 95#95 codebreaker's post

I enjoyed that episode.  It was great and nice to see a town ban together.  
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

97 12345
Thread