Thread
Printable Version

When Calls the Heart (Hallmark Channel) General Discussion (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 arksongbird80's post

it worked it Elizabeth doubt his intention but seriously they are right she needs make a decision between them two

Reply 61#61 bala's post

Is she is so easily swayed I wouldn't want her.  Jack has given her NO reason to not trust him and she get's her back up at the first opportunity.  Not kewl.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

This has been added to VIPTV SITE

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I know I'm so happy!!!  great show.

Reply 64#64 arksongbird80's post

They added quite a lot

Finale

As much as I've loved the show the finale was boring and slow.  Loved that Rip ran to the mines so jack and Elizabeth had to run after.  Rosemarie was easily prodded into jealously by Lee and his faux girl.  Loved it!   

Seriously what else was Julie going to do.  They certainly weren't listening to her and Viola is a nosy busy body.  Get out of Elizabeths business.  Especially convincing Charles he should act. Lame.  Go home Charles!

Reply 66#66 arksongbird80's post

This show has always been slow so i wasn't surprised but for such extended episode nothing much happens which was a shame but i agree just as Jack was getting courage to ask  Elizabeth TO MARRY her Charles get there before him ? - How the hell was that possible since it's almost a day's journey to hope valley?.

2x01 Trials Of the Heart

Samantha was fighting an up hill battle being the prosecutor with the judge being friends with the defendant but what a turnaround after the surprise witness and the bribe, Elizabeth's family meeting, Jack was disappointing with them trying to set her up with the family friend

2x02 Heart and Soul

The stranger being mistaken for the paster was an easy mistake after dropping the bibles and Bill Avery's wife turning up was a surprise but Elizabeth's sister and Jack's brother seeing each-other was amusing

2x03 Hearts Desire

Abigail staying with Elizabeth's family was nice but Bill being their to help was unfortunate and Rosemary was lucky Jack came after her, Henry Gowen becoming Mayor after what happened at the mine was unbelievable

2x04 Awakenings and Revelations

I'm confused about what Bill's up-to as he looked like he handed over the counterfeit plates in the first place and Clara struggling with Luke flirting with her was amusing

2x05 Heart and Home

The class discussing Elizabeth's love life was amusing and sods law Julie's first driving lesson with Tom would end up with them crashing, you just knew Viola would stir it after seeing Jack with the nurse

2x06 Coming Together, Coming Apart

After Gowen lost the card game I was hopping he would disappear but sods law he would have something else up his sleeve

2x07 With All My Heart

Abigail friendship with the new Pastor seems to be developing and Gowen playing dirty was predictable but Elizabeth and Jack in the coal mine was frustrating as the dog kept interrupting them, Rosemary getting jealous over Leland was amusing as it was his plan from the start and I can't believe he proposed just before Jack

When Calls the Heart - A New Year's Wish

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-6-2016 19:24 ]

Special: New Year’s Wish

What a stroke of luck the kid stole from Abigail with his sister being sick but running away rather than go into care was understandable and the truth about Bill coming out was nice as he discovered who was behind the counterfeit money

Reply 77#77 codebreaker's post

i am impressed you managed to catch up

You are slowly catch up on 1 show at a time

Reply 78#78 bala's post

It's turning out nice watching the episodes back to back

3x01 Troubled Hearts

Elizabeth wanting to rent her own home was understandably but Jack wanting to build his own was surprising and you have to feel sorry for Abigail with Gowen trying to sell his half of the dinner but I hope Bill being her new partner don't ruin the business and looks like the pastors past is about to catch up with him

Thread