Thread
Printable Version

Payment issues

Payment issues

Payment issues

hi i have just made a purchase via the friendvista site and my F$ have not been credited to my account. The message came through that payment had gone but i am still to be credited or receive e-mail confirmation of transaction, although cash has been debited. I am not impressed and having read the threads above, i think you are becoming a bit complacent due to an increase in customer base, but if members start feeling that the payment method is becoming "dodgy" then you will have flight...Please resolve the query i sent and i can enjoy my show. regards

codebreaker

my apologies,its the first time i had been on forum and have since just read the rules.

still waiting for response about my issue

can lbjedward check his PM for my missing F$

lbjedward-still waiting

Ibjedward, you have all the info as requested....frustrated customer

Thanks Shinny...Still waiting for complaint to be resolved

Why is lbjedward taking this long...its over 10 days and yet you guys talk about 12 hours delay..You asked how much i had paid and i have sent it after the info was already available in my last couple of PM messages. The amount of people i introduced to the VIP platform because i insisted that this was the best way to watch tv shows is a lot and this is what i get in return. I am not happy, and now that you are using a slow payment method, it seems i have suffered injury for loss of money and confidence in the product.. Am i unlucky or what? whatever, action you decide to take, please level with me, what is happening?

Thank you

My F$ have been credited... thanks for your help..lbjedward, codebreaker and shinny

Thread