55 123
Thread
Printable Version

BEWARE buying F$- money TAKEN from account with no points

And by the way barb no matter what u say. It's not normal to take people's money and let them wait for weeks. So please do take care of what u say. Cas till now no F's. By the way Chinese New Year is over and it's time to work. Talk and write so much as if we asking for free F'$. Please make sure that this annoying type of situation will not happen anymore. !!! I am expecting F$ ASAP. I hope i made myself clear! [ Last edited by aldynool at 2-13-2014 08:32 ]

Reply 41#41 aldynool's post

I understand your frustration but there is no point in venting at Barb. All of the Moderators on the Forum (FriendVista) are volunteers. We have ZERO input the workings of VIPtv. That is soley managed by the owner of the site. We can merely help you as much as we can, but we having limitations. Barb was just trying to advise you why the owner/administrator of the site might not yet have replied. That's as much as we can do.

So whilst we do understand your frustration please understand that we are volunteering our time to try and answer all range of questions on this forum.

Thank you.

Reply 41#41 aldynool's post

Have you followed lbjedward's directions to send an email to: lbjedward@gmail.com? Also, are you sure you provided the information requested here? LBJ has said that some are providing their actual names or just their emails, rather than their usernames for the site. He needs the username in order to credit the account/s. If you haven't yet sent an email, I suggest you do so.

As for your rude comments to me - as Sinéad said, and as I already told you, neither I nor any other moderator have ANY authority re: the viptv site. I understand your frustration, but if you continue to violate site rules by being disrespectful to me, or any other member of the site, it could affect your ability to use the forum. For future reference, here is a link to the forum rules.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Thank u for those who actually gave an actual info. Thanks  [ Last edited by aldynool at 2-14-2014 08:15 ]

So far u asked me to wait,  [ Last edited by aldynool at 2-14-2014 08:12 ]

Thank u to Shinny

Clear now, it makes more clear when u reply. Thanks [ Last edited by aldynool at 2-14-2014 08:13 ]

Please credit points to my account thanks, I've send the info to bjed [ Last edited by aldynool at 2-14-2014 08:13 ]

Reply 43#43 waterlilybarb's post

I send email with info and now just wait again.  [ Last edited by aldynool at 2-14-2014 08:14 ]

I've also sent a PM to lbjedward to ask him to resolve this asap. Not much else myself and Barb can do at this point but I've told him that you are extremely frustrated.

Shinny thanks

Hi hi, please help. I have been waiting for a long time. And viptv is my fave. I hope I will have the points ASAP Thanks a lot

Still no F$

I wrote a mail to lbjed till now no response and no points. It has been two weeks. So now I ask what's going on? I see money has been deducted and I can be ignored, how is that not a appropriation?

Reply 51#51 aldynool's post

He hasn't opened my PM yet so I'm guessing he hasn't been online since I sent it. I don't know what else to tell you in regards as to why it is taking so long, but know that it will be sorted. This is not usual, but we'll have to wait for lbjedward as he is the only one who can resolve this.

Reply 51#51 aldynool's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and your one payment went through and your F$ have been credited to your account, please check out.
We keep improving services for you.

No points credited to my account!

Same thing happened to me, except it was twenty dollars worth.

Reply 54#54 litchick's post

As lbjedward hasn't been on the forum since the 24th March you need to send him a email to his gmail account

55 123
Thread