Thread
Printable Version

BEWARE buying F$- money TAKEN from account with no points

Payment issues

hi i have just made a purchase via the friendvista site and my F$ have not been credited to my account. The message came through that payment had gone but i am still to be credited or receive e-mail confirmation of transaction, although cash has been debited. I am not impressed and having read the threads above, i think you are becoming a bit complacent due to an increase in customer base, but if members start feeling that the payment method is becaming "dodgy" then you will have flight...Please resolve the query i sent and i can enjoy my show. regards

Reply 10#10 sineadnoonan's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue and your 10F$ have been credited to your account. Please check out.
We keep improving services for you.

Reply 17#17 bastien's post

Hello, I am sorry that this payment was failed to get through, please check out your CC payment history.

All sorted for me now - thank you.

Reply 24#24 sineadnoonan's post

That's good to hear

Payment Issues

i am still waiting to get my issue resolved. I am not getting any feedback either from the Live Customer support.

Reply 26#26 misheck's post

The Live Customer support doesn't work very well, which is why we instruct members to send a PM to lbjedward.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 26#26 misheck's post

Hello, I am sorry for the issue, could you plese send a PM to me with your order number?

can't pay..no paypal?

I have tried to pay via credit card.  I am from the USA and have had the bank unlock the card. Is there a way to pay via paypal as I have done that before?
Thanks

Reply 29#29 jwebb's post

Payment for F$

Hi I have been charged for 30F$ via my CC but still have no F$ on my account, the payment has been taken as it is showing on my statement. could you please advise

thanks

Kenny5357

Reply 31#31 Kenny5357's post

You will need to send a PM to lbjedward. He is the only one able to look into it for you.

NOTICE

For anyone who has not seen the post, please follow the instructions here.

F$ not yet in

Please explain why and how my F$ not yet in?

Reply 34#34 aldynool's post

If you had paid attention to where you made your other post (you can find that by clicking on your name, then on "my replies"), you would see I posted a reply earlier today here.

Barb pay attention please, I asked when I will have my F$. Cas my money has been deducted by u
Thanks

Will we get points in the end or it's all a fraud?

Reply 37#37 aldynool's post

You will get your credit at some time it's just the new payment method has had some teething problems and with lbjedward being absent has made it take longer than usual

Reply 36#36 aldynool's post

If you actually read my reply in the other thread, you will have seen that it's a matter of waiting for Admin to check in and credit your account. I provided an explanation as to why things might be delayed. I see you've been a member since 2011, so I'd think you'd know by now that there is nothing fraudulent about the site.

Yes, but I have never experienced it before. My only concern is, how long and will it happened again. We all like previous payment arrangements. Anyway I decided to just wait. As I have no other choices. Just wait.

Thread