Thread
Printable Version

Resurrection Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x04 Us Against the World

Tom's fiancée, Rachel, who committed suicide 12 years ago, has returned. He is conflicted between his current marriage but telling her must been difficult and that was a close call in the church basement . How many more are going to come back ?.

The bank robbery doing same thing again was crazy just because he needed the money.

1x05 Insomnia

So glad she gave the money back but that disappearing act was rather impressive

Overall, interesting series. It's just moves ridiculously too slow.

This is on my list of shows to watch. I watched the original French version; Les Revenants (The Returned) which I thought was really well made. It was slow too but I think it worked.

Reply 26#26 shinny's post

I haven't seen the original.

Lately America TV stations have been remaking a lot of international TV shows, all of which have failed miserably. So maybe they've learned there lesson and followed the play book of the original.

Have you watched 'Broadchurch' (we have it on the site)? Fox is remaking there version to air this year or next.....I'm already rolling my eyes.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 4-25-2014 18:17 ]

Reply 27#27 Milks26's post

Yeah I watched it when it aired on ITV originally. I really liked it. Well, I love David Tennant so...Can't believe they are remaking it. Don't think I'll be watching that!

Reply 29#29 codebreaker's post

That kid is so cute!!!

Torn Apart

Well I had a feeling something was about go wrong but now things are truly screwed but what a cliffhanger and given that we are not sure if this will get renewed or not i am not sure how i feel about that because it certainly ramification on lead character if he's is   .

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Tom telling his wife was the right thing to do but it was obvious he was struggling with his feelings over the return of his former love Rachael and Maggie examining Jacob was interesting

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Elaine giving the money back that Caleb stole was great but the way he disappeared from his cell was surprising and finding out Rachael was pregnant when she died was a shock

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Well, its been renewed . Although,  the show moves slow like a snail I'm still intrigued to see what they have in store, and after the cliffhanger, it should only get better.

Tom/Rachel/Wife interesting scenario especially for a Pastor. I liked what happened in the end when his sister in law's place was the safest haven he knew. That was fun.

I reckon that Rachel is still pregnant after her 2nd death since she came back that way.

1x06 Home

Using Rachael's pregnancy to get to Tom was evil and the fact his wife was the one who betrayed him isn't going to do their marriage any good but the vigilante take matters into his own hands was predictable

1x07 Schemes of the Devil

Tom losing Rachael for a second time was sad but returning so quickly this time was great and I hope Gary isn't let off lightly because she was dead before

1x08 Torn Apart

I thought the army was their to quarantine the visitors and not bringing supplies but trust the Sheriff turn his back on them after his wife chose the other man

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Oh sweet!  I'm happy to see the show is getting a second season.

Looks interesting...his Mom is coming back too.

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 9-2-2014 07:06 ]

Thread