Thread
Printable Version

Star-Crossed Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Stabbed with a White Wench's Black Eye

Well kidnap Greyson was good plan but Roman stopping them was impressive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-1-2014 19:10 ]

To Seek a Foe

Well stop black syphur was challenging but what a good thing she did test run otherwise the human race would have no clue and so glad they managed to stop it but getting stuck was tricky but roman saving her was great.

An Old Accustom'd Feast

Well finding out that Castor was responsible for crash landing on Earth was sad because they wouldn't come to Earth but that was a great revelation but finding she was Drake's mother was a nice surprise .

1x06 Stabbed with a White Wench’s Black Eye

Who would of thought when Julia's tried to find a replacement story she would get such a great replacement story and that was a close call destroying the other video

1x07 To Seek a Foe

Lukas was unfortunate getting infected by the trap Zoe set for Taylor using black cyper and they were lucky the antidote survived the explosion, the underwater kiss was obviously started to keep her alive underwater but carrying on afterwards was predictable

1x08 An Old Accustom’d Feast

Emery getting the cold shoulder from Roman's mother was predictable but now she knows she saved her son when they first landed lets hope it stops

Reply 45#45 bala's post

What a transformation for Drake's mother after being submerged in water

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

she was dehydrated

Reply 50#50 bala's post

That dehydration looked like it doubled her age and added a few pounds which was a little unbelievable

Some Consequences Yet Hanging In The Stars

Well Roman facing Caster and need help from Amiee was lucky she could help but i am curious what new device the trags are building is going to do.

What Storm Is This That Blows So

This was good episode to some degree finding out that ship could create a hurricane was shocking surprise but what a plan and now we new Redhawks with new mission. Things are really going to get out of hand

Give Me a Torch

Well that was a great plan shame it didn't work

Seriously a pregnancy story it would better use this as cliffhanger than way they used it in this episode it really had no impact.

1x09 Some Consequences Yet Hanging In The Stars

Roman was to eager to trust his uncle Castor when Drake's mother, Saroya story was just as believable but Emery being responsible for organising their rescue was great

This Trick May Chance to Scathe You

Well i have to say talk about making a comeback with that line 'touchdown' using a baseball bat . It ain't often i get surprised when watch this series but that really came out of nowhere .

Thread