Thread
Printable Version

Star-Crossed Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends

Well i have to say this was much better episode because a lot of things happend and we get a better understand of the different sides but Redhawks is interesting faction because they are against artians and are will to kill them to take them out. mind you artian faction also take out the human so there no way this won't end up in war.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I thought the revelation in the last minute was a bit of a surprise. Eventhough we got a clue earlier in the episode.
And now Julia (right? The girl from the hospital) knows who saved her.
And you've got to feel sorry for Emery that the Atrian is trying to keep her at a distance to protect her, while thereby pussing her towards someone who was only using her but is now also falling for her. But because of that he might actually do the right thing in the end.

Reply 22#22 kellemanske's post

Well it's early yet so far no surprises but if she end up pregnant as season finale cliffhanger i will be disappointed   

1x02 These Violent Delights Have Violent Ends

Castor showing up offering to help the family was a little suspicious and Roman wanting nothing to do with Emery still was understandable but Roman discovering a hit had been put on Emery was bound to stop it

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Look like he was right about Castor but the way he played it was smart

Star-Crossed - Our Toil Shall Strive To Mend

Our Toil Shall Strive to Mend

Well another good episode black syphur look dangerous and deadly and what a way Roman to make an enemy with that girl.  I am surprised they didn't check out ship for dangerous substances over the past 10 years.   .

1x03 Our Toil Shall Strive to Mend

You can understand why Roman objected to Emery going inside the sector after what happened and looks like the cure has worked for now but there is bound to be a side effect and his speech was great

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

Well that was an amusing side effect

Reply 28#28 bala's post

it looked like the locks only reacted to atrians. Don't think they could have searched for it even if they wanted too.
The ex girlfriend looks like she crossed but I bet that in the end she does the right thing.

And Left No Friendly Drop

Well trying out for the swim team has all sort bad reaction but what a bombshell drop by end of the episode look like they have step brother . That video was really surprising i thought it was going to be something artian technology but it being her son .

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-18-2014 07:25 ]

Dreamers Often Lie

Well not sure what to make of this episode because on one hand it drop bombshell but i honestly didn't care for that bombshell but tricking him into doing that teenage girl was priceless. I am really losing interest with this series it's boring i really hope it picks up the pace.

1x04 And Left No Friendly Drop

The swim team fighting was great as poisoning Sophia with caffeine was below the belt as she almost died

1x05 Dreamers Often Lie

What a shame Roman didn't get to see the video before it was confiscated but at leased he knows who he was talking to

Thread