92 12345
Thread
Printable Version

Bitten Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x10 Fine Temporum

Cain waiting for the guard to re-load before making a run for him was stupid and Killing Aleister in the season finale was a little predictable but at what cost to the others

3x01 Family, of Sorts

Looks like Jeremy doesn't trust Rachel and it would be sad if something happens to her after Logan died protecting Jeremy and I had a feeling that guy would be Elena's father

3x02 Our Own Blood

Elena's so called father killing her attacker was lucky and the way that guy talked to Elena you just knew there was an attack coming

3x03 Right Behind You

I must admit I didn't trust Jeremy to help Sasha but turning a blind eye if he kills Roman was a surprise and Roman's son attacking Elena was a great way to flip the deal with Roman

3x04 A Quiet Dog

Jeremy trying to negotiate an end the thirty-year blood feud between Sasha and Roman wasn't going to be easy but Karen walking into trouble was predictable

3x05 Of Sonders Weight

I was hopping for Karen's sake she didn't tell Jeremy what she seen but killing once she remembered was tragic and trying to track down the victim of Alexei's attack was understandable as he's a liability

3x06 Rule of Anger

Katia and Nick witnessing the magical outbreaks in Rachel's house was fascinating as Nick thought it was post natal depression and Elena and Clay face off against the deadly new guy were lucky to survive but Katia taking the bay to save her family could be fatal for them both as I doubt she can kill Roman

3x07 On the Brink

Paige and Rachel using magic to help Nick track Katia was impressive as it was Rachel's first time and there is going to be a lot more blood shed before they stop the Russian assassin

3x08 Tili Tili Bom

What a shame Nick and Katia were captured by Roman's henchmen before Elena and Clay confronted the Russian assassin but Katia getting killed was tragic

3x09 Shock the System

Elena and Sasha being lured into a trap was disappointing and Roman's son took his time in choosing which side he's on Jeremy got to kill Roman but the way the Russian assassin got his comeuppance was great

3x10 Truth, Changes, Everything

Konstantin didn't take long to take out what remained of Elena's pack and the Russian assassin having a brother only makes things worse, what Sasha did to save the others was great but shame he died

92 12345
Thread