Thread
Printable Version

Killer Women Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well i am not sure how i feel about this series on one hand it was ok episode but i don't know it didn't impress me mainly because there really no team it's just her doing action sequences throughout the series   . This could be the reason why this series might not be successfully.

The rescue was good but do we really need female empowerment type series in this day of age ?.

Reply 6#6 arksongbird80's post

The point of her ex husband was make us feel sorry for her

Some Men Need Killing

You would think after she saved her ex husband life he would at least agree to the divorce but she really should let her kill him and than arrested her

Warrior

Well Molly finding out the bank robber was hero and saving her life was impressive

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I think big red flag was why she was driving a Van any women that look like that would drive a sport car

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

Yes it did look like that but she was very calm about it which was scary part way she pretended to be her friend just so she could get close to her family.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

Well she should be happy he wasn't cheating

all look on the bright side

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

no but technically he could say he didn't know, his job only transport the cattle how was he suppose to know drugs were in cattle ?.

1x06 Daughter of the Alamo

look like they skip an episode

Daughter of the Alamo

Well regardless i watch this episode but it was obvious who killer was but she did a good job of hiding it . What a great cliffhanger and glad she got divorce thanks to her boyfriend but she going mad when she finds out he used her brother as criminal informant without her knowledge

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

If it wasn't for last minutes this would been a good conclusion to the show.

Thread