58 123
Thread
Printable Version

Helix Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-8-2014 06:28 ]

1x09 Level X

Talk about a close call with Julia and Alan trying to destroy the viruses and Sarah having a fit and Hiroshi being Julia's father had started to become obvious

1x10 Fushigi

What rotten luck just getting a mayday response to have the radio shot and Sarah experimenting on herself was risky but the discovery of the possibility of eternal life was surprising

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

Yeah but burning that lab down was right thing to do

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 3-14-2014 02:56 ]

1x11 Black Rain

The music playing while the black rain was falling was fitting to what was happening in the sun-room and looks like they have more trouble with Sarah but the assassin is going to make thing awkward

1x12 The Reaping

The Scythe killing all those in the lift was cold but after he watched Hiroshi kill his mother I'm not surprised he wants payback but Thea falling through the ice was great as one down two to go and what a way to loose your head

Dans L'Ombre

i haven't really kept up to date with all these comment due to the fact i was mostly trying figure out whether i liked the direction the series is going for but this episode certainly set a good storyline apart for the next season . We know that they got out but finding out Julia is now in charge should make interesting situation consider they think they are rescuing her

1x13 Dans L’Ombre

Peter letting the Scythe loose was disappointing but throwing his mothers head onto the helicopter was great

this is one strange gory season

S1 had a few bumps but overall it was enjoyable.

S2 is pure nonsense. I hope the producers/writers weren't surprised when the axe came down.

58 123
Thread