Thread
Printable Version

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

What Do You Do

It's not bad enough you already got shot few episodes back but to put them both of another dangerous situation was amazing i like how it just two cops against all those drug dealer killing each other but it was impressive how she survived against all those odds.    .

Reply 100#100 bala's post

Bunny coming to Lindsay just for the reward money was devoice and quick thinking to park the car against the back-door to stop him escaping but rescuing her at the cost of her family was tragic and the fact she was the one who shot him was a double tragedy as he could of quite easily of been killed resisting arrest

2x15 What Do You Do

Burgess witnessing some suspicious activity was lucky but pursuing it without calling in for backup was reckless and they were lucky to get out alive

2x16 What Puts You On That Ledge

The fake mugging to secure Antonio in his undercover role was smart but still risky and to think he risked his life to save a cop who was crooked was disappointing and the body in the wall was a surprise

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

No wonder he didn't want leave that apartment

2x17 Say Her Real Name

Who would thought an undercover operation would lead death of nice women but trying to find bad guys was tricky but Chicago rendition was a smart way get around diplomatic immunity he had .

Reply 109#109 bala's post

I hate when diplomats think they can use their status to get away with anything but Hank doing his own thing by doing a street stop was great and catching her killer was impressive considering he was on a motorbike

2x18 Get Back to Even

You just knew something would happen on the ride along but leaving the keys in the car turned out to be a good thing as she stopped them .

Reply 112#112 bala's post

Voight made it obvious he was hiding something when his card was found at the suspects place and the ride-along blocking the criminals truck was quick thinking but she was lucky not to get shot

2x19 The Three G's

I'm not surprised after the discovery of several dead teenage girls and after the father of one of the dead girls explained that he paid Dennis Lee to have her brought to America became one of Chicago's most wanted fugitives, Olinsky taking it personally after he escaped him once before was understandable and Hank having Sean's back in the shack-down was nice

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

I am just glad they got him

Reply 115#115 bala's post

It made a nice change from Voight holding the gun to someone's head

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

i think at some point each member of team will be in that situation

The Number of Rats (2)

Part 2 of cross over event we meet the serial killer but him setting his eyes on Lindsey was impressive as he used her and rest of the team as an alba for next victim but i had a feeling that Nadia would be the next victim

Thread