Thread
Printable Version

Chicago PD Seasons 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 bala's post

Wishing the episodes away

Reply 61#61 codebreaker's post

when did watching tv show become work i used remember a time where i watch shows for fun not it like schedule between life.

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I've spent what time I've been home watching films today instead of TV shows and about to start my number 5 film

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

i can't even find any good movies to watch

Reply 64#64 bala's post

I watched the first one as it became available this morning and was surprised who was in it so found another three films she was in which wasn't as good but I did enjoy the first

Reply 58#58 bala's post

Collette was lucky not to be killed with her father but the fact he was killed in front of her was tragic and the 17 year old was lucky not to of got shot himself

2x03 The Weigh Station

Voight laying into the shooter was great as he looked like he wasn't going to talk and Halstead was lucky to survive allowing himself to be taken prisoner

Chicken, Dynamite, Chainsaw

Odd title for an episode but case of missing teenager turned more deadly when the driver was injuried and finding out it was payback for one father rip-off them was sad consequence but impressed that teenage girl decided jump through the window that was so quick thinking

2x04 Chicken, Dynamite, Chainsaw

Platt putting Roman and Burgess on gun buy-back gun duty was interesting as they found away around the no questions asked and the reason for the kidnapping was a surprise as his own daughter got caught up in it

2x05 An Honest Woman

You really must be some sort of moron to rob Voight

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I first thought Olive was involved with the robbery and what a moron going into Voight's station thinking he would be safe but I thought Lucas was lucky not to be killed

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

Yes i thought that as well but i am glad she wasn't

2x06 Prison Ball

Going undercover in prison was bound to be risky but glad they got who was responsible for the hit on the 10-year old girl that was the only eye witness willing to testify

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Yep next week episode we might watch SVU to follow the storyline

Reply 77#77 bala's post

That show has been going to long to get into but as it's a triple crossover I will have to watch

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

i know what you mean but as it's only 1 episode it shouldn't be too bad.

Thread