Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 12#12 codebreaker's post

the girls leg was on the ground so it's a given she was the body.  The boy was probably killed too.  

I am very disappointed in Rick for kicking Carol out. On the one hand, I understand why she did it.  Necessary evil, greater good and all that.  I understand Rick's side.  Gotta be able to trust those around him.  How's it different what she did and what he did when he killed shane?  Or even left the guy on the roof handcuffed.  How very hypocritical.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

The girl killing the rabbits was creepy and then trying to smother Judith is making me a bit worried.  Love love love that Carol is back!!!  Whoo hoo

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 2-21-2014 17:55 ]

still

this may be one of my favorite episodes.

The grove

Holy crap!!!!  Carol has balls of steel.   Lizzy is crazy and the whole thing was tragic.  This episode is why I watch!!!   I can't believe carol confessed.  .   I really can't believe tyreese forgave her..... Wow

[ Last edited by arksongbird80 at 3-17-2014 08:03 ]

Season 7

I've started season 7 and honestly I find myself fast forwarding more than I'm watching.  I don't care for the Neegan Character and I'm frustrated with how Alexandria seems to be up against unnecessary obstetricals for dramas sake.  The Gore seems to be the focus and it's all about the shock value.    

Thread