41 123
Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres October 13, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 4-6 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 8-28-2015 20:27 ]

4x01 - 30 Days Without an Accident

The woman asking Rick for help looked like she was a walker and the fact she didn't want to live without her partner was sad, those looking for food were lucky they didn't loose more of them when the roof stated to collapse

4x02 Infected

The girls having to say goodbye to their father before he turned was sad and the fact it happened overnight is bound to be worrying for the others

Reply 5#5 bala's post

I think the first infection came from within rather than being bitten but once he turned then the attacks started

4x03 Isolation

Rick hitting back was understandable as he was hit first but turning on each other with all the trouble outside is crazy and Glenn getting sick might put more of an emergency in finding a cure, Carol going out to fix the water a close call

4x04 Indifference

Carol being forced to go it alone after what she did was a surprise

Reply 11#11 bala's post

I assume so as the walkers had a fresh kill

4x05 Internment

It was only a matter of time before they would loose the perimeter fence with that many walkers against it and the the trouble inside they seem to be fighting a loosing battle at the prison, the young girl trying to help my luring the one away was brave

4x06 Live Bait

What a shame the Governor had to kill Tara and Lilly father in front of Megan and his daughters

4x07 Dead Weight

Now someone is teaching the liar and rapist a lesson but the Governor killing Martinez shows he hasn't changed and Megan having two close calls does make her a very lucky child to still being alive

4x08 Too Far Gone

I cant believe they could see how evil the Governor was after chopping Hershel's head off but considering he had a tank and still lost was impressive

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Having to find another safe place to live after having it so good in the prison for so long should make the second half of this season interesting, Carl thinking he don't need any help was crazy as he only survived by a stroke of luck and then running out of bullets was a stupid mistake, Michonne nightmare was surprising but got help her if the walker ever get smart enough to avoid getting their heads chopped off

4x10 Inmates

I thought I recognised one of the bodies next to the railway tracks and I also thought the young girl was going to suffocate the baby trying to keep it quiet

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Lets hope the new guys aren't like the governor

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Considering the governor had his own so called safe compound in the start who would of thought he was a psychopath

4x11 Claimed

Rick hiding under the bed while the guys were fighting over who was going to sleep in it was amusing and what a idiot shooting a hole in the fuel tank

4x12 Still

Taking all that risk just to have her first alcoholic drink was crazy but at least moonshine was better than that peach snaps

4x13 Alone

It's a good job Daryl was teaching Beth how to track and risking his own life to keep her safe was sweet and Maggie making go use of a no parking sign was amusing

4x14 The Grove

Lizzie playing with the walking dead was asking for trouble especially after Mika had just saved her life but stabbing Mika to turn her was a tragic shock and after thar you can understand why Lizzie had to die

4x15 Us

Glenn seeing Maggie's message about heading towards Terminus was great but the reunion in the tunnel was awesome

41 123
Thread