95 12345
Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Yes but i am glad they put horse out it's misery . Carol and that kid was amusing he just chocolate biscuits and using him to steal chocolate was priceless but him asking her for a gun gave red flag for the situation.

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

That guy was a coward

Reply 66#66 codebreaker's post

Rick is one shot away from going all postal but without all those people he would of lost his mind

Reply 67#67 codebreaker's post

I am still trying figure out what just happened because there was a lot going on but Glenn really shouldn't follow him but he never has much luck   . He's running out of luck i have feeling he's going die soon

is anyone playing this

Can't wait til Season 6!

Wow, it's been a long time since I was here last. Figures that TWD would bring me back LOL Howdy y'all, good to see ya. waterlilybarb and bala, hiya If you remember me lol

Reply 88#88 goaliesbear's post

Hello Shawna! Of course I remember you. Just popped in to make sure there wasn't any more spam (had to delete some earlier), and was delighted to see you here. I'm off again, as Doctor Who premieres tonight, and I don't want to be online, in case I see any spoilers.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Nope, no spam here lol Good to see you! Have fun! We'll type soon!

Reply 89#89 waterlilybarb's post

Oh man, I've almost forgotten how to do all this lol I think it's coming back to me...slowly lol

Did anyone catch the Finale? What did you think?

Season 7

I've started season 7 and honestly I find myself fast forwarding more than I'm watching.  I don't care for the Neegan Character and I'm frustrated with how Alexandria seems to be up against unnecessary obstetricals for dramas sake.  The Gore seems to be the focus and it's all about the shock value.    
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 93#93 arksongbird80's post

i only watched first episode to see who got killed but planning catch up the next during christmas

Reply 93#93 arksongbird80's post

I have now caught up and it was ok to watch seeing how they all join force by the end was impressive

95 12345
Thread