Thread
Printable Version

The Walking Dead Season 4-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 40#40 codebreaker's post

Thanks i couldn't quite hear what he was saying

I think they didn't see it was because they came from different direction. So proud of Daryl. Now where is Maggie's sister?
Ok did you notice Terminus had no Animals, I think they are cannibals!

Special - Inside the Walking Dead

The special FX crew do an awesome job from the walkers make-up and cloths design to the set designs but along with the stunts it one of the best shows around

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 7-9-2014 22:29 ]

Special Inside The Walking Dead: Walker University

A look at how zombies are made on the show was interesting but having a school for zombies was a novel idea and makes you wonder how Michael Jackson did it for his Thriller video

The Walking Dead Season 5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres October 12, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 No Sanctuary

So much for the big words at the end of last season that they are screwing with the wrong people as they were about to be slaughtered like animals but Carol coming to their rescue was impressive

5x02 Strangers

Gabriel has to be the luckiest guy alive thinking God would protect him but his cry for help did work which was amusing and what happened to Bob was diabolical

5x03 Four Walls and a Roof

Bob being bitten in the food bank was tragic but karma for his kidnappers as they had just eaten part of his leg but them getting their own back on the cannibals was great

5x04 Slabtown

That sounded like Officer Gorman wanted sexual favours for saving Beth's life but he got what he deserved and what a shame about the failed escape

5x05 Self Help

I thought the bus crash was because he took his eyes off the road but being sabotaged was a surprise and you just knew the fire engine was parked against the door for a reason

5x06 Consumed

The van falling from the bridge and landing on it's wheels was a little unbelievable and he was lucky after stealing their weapons

5x07 Crossed

The police were lucky to survive after their escape and I can't believe they trusted them to help

5x08 Coda

Bob got what he deserved after what he did and the priest was an idiot going outside but the cops fighting amongst themselves was amusing and after al that to rescue Beth I didn't expect that outcome

5x09 What Happened and What's Going On

I cant believe after loosing Beth last year that Tyreese got bitten in the first episode this year and to add insult to injury it was one of Noah's family but you had to feel sorry for him finding them like that

5x10 Them

That was a close call with the dogs but I'm surprised they eat them and raining just as they was out of water was a stroke of luck but who left the bottled water was a mystery and you can't blame them for not drinking it

5x11 The Distance

Aaron turning up out of the blue was suspicious and also knowing Rick's name even more so, you can blame them for mistrusting him as he was trying to get them to go with him

Ok so what is going to be the twist? the camp or the marauders we heard about on the imaginary radio broadcast?

5x12 Remember

You can understand them being sceptical about their new accommodation especially handing over their weapons while there but being able to have a proper shower made a nice change and I'm surprised she made them so welcome after that fight

Lol

5x13 Forget

What a shame the walkers got to the horse first and what a shame for the kid after Carol scared the life out of him

Thread