Thread
Printable Version

SAF3 Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

SAF3 Title sequence

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Does this remind you of Rescue:special ops ?

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

Well it was good first episode but i really didn't like music when they were getting ready i felt that bit was unnecessary

Episode 2

Well this was average episode but missing baby in car first time was surprising but find it the second time was good but i am glad he felt bad about it. The funeral was ok and why is that lifeguard hanging around i know she will join the team but right now she isn't a member so i don't quite get how she able hang around at SAF3 base.

1x03 Texas in a Bottle

Texas really needs to learn to be a team player and to panic during rescue thinking his team wouldn't rescue him almost cost him his life . I can't believe how i didn't notice bad acting in this series .

Under Pressure

Seriously why do they keep flashback to first episode we get it was sad but you need move on and get better and what was the point of this episode except introduce another member of the team?.

There weren't any decent rescues.

Why was that female lifeguard on her own she needs help other surfer to rescue the guy-where are rest of lifeguards ?. Unless i am mistaken a beach like that usually has 3-4 lifeguards on duty or at least 2.

This is becoming quite frustrating show with lack of interest,bad acting and hardly any decent story lines.

Reply 18#18 codebreaker's post

This was good episode with Alfonso getting to see his face but i agree it wasn't bad as we were expecting. The thing that annoyed me was female cast member in bikini in most scenes was getting annoying i didn't mind if it was one or two times but you keep on putting them in revealing suits was annoying and for no purpose .

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I can't believe anyone that dedicated to their job  but this is a tv show but still annoyed how they keep showing them put on their equipment in slow motion rather annoying and make it look like video shoot is ridiculous if your going do serious drama you need treat the serious all the time.

1x07 Unknown Soldier

Well it's moving day for the crew but Lilly and  Graciela being trapped on boat with suicide guy was dangerous but it look like Lilly is dealing past flashback from her childhood

1x08 Vigilance

Lilly refuses to ask for help for PTSD of what happened to her as child almost put the rescue in tunnel at risk but i am glad Graciela was there tell her she should tell Alfonsio.

ps: it clear that Dolph Lundgren has left the show since it's now half the season has finished so why is he still get credited ?

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well that what i like about this forum because i can always check what the last episode i watched.

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Last time i didn't check with master of sex because i assumed only 1 episode aired.

1x09 Training Day

It ain't often we see an episode where nothing happens apart from training it makes it hard to review because there no rescues just character learning how to be better at their job.

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yep it odd there was absence but i think they will write him out next season .

They are just using his name to launch the series

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes so glad he got to come back to SAF3 but i still don't know what John role on this show is since he hasn't been in rescue since first episode

this has just been added

Thread