Thread
Printable Version

SAF3 Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

I can't believe anyone that dedicated to their job  but this is a tv show but still annoyed how they keep showing them put on their equipment in slow motion rather annoying and make it look like video shoot is ridiculous if your going do serious drama you need treat the serious all the time.

1x07 Unknown Soldier

Well it's moving day for the crew but Lilly and  Graciela being trapped on boat with suicide guy was dangerous but it look like Lilly is dealing past flashback from her childhood

1x08 Vigilance

Lilly refuses to ask for help for PTSD of what happened to her as child almost put the rescue in tunnel at risk but i am glad Graciela was there tell her she should tell Alfonsio.

ps: it clear that Dolph Lundgren has left the show since it's now half the season has finished so why is he still get credited ?

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I was expecting you to only watch the second of today's update

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

Well that what i like about this forum because i can always check what the last episode i watched.

Reply 25#25 bala's post

So why didn't you do that the last time you missed one

Reply 26#26 codebreaker's post

Last time i didn't check with master of sex because i assumed only 1 episode aired.

Reply 22#22 bala's post

I had a felling the girls taking the boat to the new place would come across someone who needed rescuing but being held hostage is some payback for trying to help him

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Of all the places for Lily to get trapped in it had to be a portable loo as the usually stink but she was lucky it had been cleaned, Charley taking an interest in the little girl was nice and Lily going down the shaft considering her childhood trauma was impressive

1x09 Training Day

It ain't often we see an episode where nothing happens apart from training it makes it hard to review because there no rescues just character learning how to be better at their job.

Reply 30#30 bala's post

Kacie and Charley rowing looked so disorganised and falling overboard was predictable but seeing them with their hair all messed up was amusing

Reply 23#23 bala's post

Looks like you was wrong about Dolph Lundgren

Reply 32#32 codebreaker's post

Yep it odd there was absence but i think they will write him out next season .

They are just using his name to launch the series

1x11 Sacrifices

Alfonso rescuing the mother and baby from the burning car was a great way for him to get his confidence back and that was some swim from Charley but John asking her to go to South Africa with Kacie was nice but the timing sucked

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 2-3-2014 21:17 ]

1x12 Adrift

The pilot making sure everyone got out the helicopter before ditching in the water was impressive but being adrift for over 20 hours was a long time

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

Yes so glad he got to come back to SAF3 but i still don't know what John role on this show is since he hasn't been in rescue since first episode

Reply 36#36 bala's post

From the description on saf3.tv it looks like episode 10 is missing

Thread