Thread
Printable Version

The Guardian Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The weight

I had bad feeling something bad was going happen on that drive to wedding but it does look like Lulu is seriously in juried . Good cliffhanger just when the episodes were getting boring

The Intersection

Well seeing how the accident happen was tragic all because her kid was loose in the car but that kid is seriously disturbed staring that that spinning top .Nick confession to Lulu about giving up was sad but the fact she heard should be interesting.

My Aim Is True

Really having previous children from past episodes reunite because the shelter they were living in is being shut down and finally someone from probation department decides on check hours Nick logged in for his community service, it was obvious from day 1 he was going boost the figures but Alvin covering his back was lucky but 100 hours added on for boost sounds reasonable consider his probation officer wanted add 200 hours .

Back in the Ring

Well Lulu returning back to work after her accident and i am not surprised she's relucant to get behind the wheel of a car but at least she got over it. Lulu finding out CLS need money and having a law suit against the bus company was lucky split the winning so that CLS had money was great.

I have give credit to Jake for sue for both kids for blowjob the teenage girl gave to teenage boy during bus ride but than finding out the guy was closet gay was priceless since they more money for guy and not the girl . That's just crazy

What It Means to You

Well Nick's dad wanting to be foster parent to that girl was nice but i can understand why nick was annoyed because he wasn't exactly a good father when he was young.

Burton & Ernie

Well that was a tough situation when it did look like her son tried to rape her but the fact that the mother blame girl was wrong certainly made her question whether she would deny that situation just make everyone happy. He was clearly disturbed and i hope he gets the help he needed.

Sensitive Jackals

Wow Leroy beating up wrong guy all because he  was angry at what happen to his nephew was sad . Lulu interview for another job made Nick nervous because he doesn't want to tell her he likes her

2x22 All the Rage

What another great season cliffhanger with Leroy   and Will Farrell getting shot   . Nick and his dad beating up another guy for a parking spot was also interesting

1x01 Pilot

Nick getting 1500 hours community service for drug charges was an interesting start and I cant believe Hunter walked to school covered in blood without nobody except the teacher asking him what happened but him seeing his dad kill his mother was tragic and turning the whole thing around into a possible winning case was impressive

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-5-2014 13:44 ]

1x02 Reunion

What the young boy did just so he could be with his brother in jail was sad and the conclusion to Hunter's case was interesting as ever way there was a risk

1x03 Paternity

Trying to tracking down the boy's biological father I thought was going to be hard as his mother was a prostitute who was going to be sentenced to two years

1x04 Lolita?

April lying about her step father raping her was crazy as he was a cop but she was convincing and sad to think she used her own words again after she was raped at nine years old

1x05 The Men from the Boys

Ethan was a tough case as he was a teenage prostitute that didn't want help and the fact the police beat him up was sickening, Amanda getting first chair in the sex abuse case was interesting

1x06 Indian Summer

Nick being picked up by the woman in the bar was interesting as she didn't look like a teenager but what a difference later when she tried to blackmail Nick into helping her with her daughter, getting her prints off his car was great and Alvin only getting one bid at the charity auction was sad

1x07 Feeding Frenzy

Jake accidentally hitting another lawyer with his car would be a great advert for not using your phone while driving and Nick helping the guy with learning difficulties was interesting

1x08 Heart

Not wanting to adopt the 12-year-old girl who needs a heart transplant was sad as without the adoption she wouldn't get on the transplant list but the sex talk was amusing and her out look on life and death was impressive for her age but Nick going to all that trouble and her still dying was tragic

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

I remember this episode it was rather sad episode but at least they tried to make it a happy ending and this show some realistic situation that have happens in real life . Great acting on little girl parts

Reply 57#57 bala's post

The girl was played brilliantly

1x09 The Funnies

Barbara's teenage son getting caught with drugs in her car was interesting as the dealer was his father and James having to deal with the awkward tenant was frustrating

1x10 Loyalites

Being sued for defending his restaurant against the vandal's attack was crazy as he was obviously going to vandalise the place and the fact he liked the owners daughter was a strange way to get her attention

Thread