Thread
Printable Version

The Guardian Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Mothers of the Disappeared

Well i had a feeling missing girl who been missing and than found after several years wouldn't be real girl which is shame

Lawyers, Guns and Money

Well nick life just more complicated as result probation officer asking for his help in exchange for him overlook certainly things he broke during his probation period but his girlfriend shoot him put Nick in a difficult situation.

Shelter

Lulu new home having teenage couple who had a baby provides a unique challenge Lulu and Nick but kidnapping their baby wasn't  the smartest decision but asking nick & lulu to be witness for marriage licence is sweet and i had feeling they would kiss eventually.

Chinese Wall

Well Falin and associate being in new management situation with senator created few problem for Nick's clients.

The Beginning

Holy crap talk about a fantastic cliffhanger the women who shot his probation officer is now dead in his apartment and it was accident but i can't wait to see next episode

2x01 Testimony

Well i had feeling that Nick would somehow get out situation but it's really thanks his dad investigating and find women daughter and mother help to prove the drugs weren't Nicks.

2x02 Monster

Some children are beyond help but kill you mother than raping her afterwards was rather disturbing but the fact the social worker didn't follow up previously when he was younger under recommendation to see someone because it would delay his foster care was a short cut and this is what happened.

The Dead

I am notice a change of direction this wasn't a good episode it was rather boring

The Next Life

How can someone who confessed to assisted suicide for cancer victims suddenly changed his mind and walk free

Assuming the Position

Alvin getting arrested with a hooker was certainly news losing a seat on board with Lulu taking over but Lulu being mad was reasonable when she found out her husband had been visiting prostitutes while they were dating. I have to say she was mad but allowing him to sleep in her bed was surprising.  

The Living

Not a great episode kind of boring i am slowly loosing interest in this series but i have about 30 episodes left might as well finish them

The Innocent

Well another average episode not much to say i really need to start focusing on what i am watching

The Neighborhood

This was actually a good episode which good for me to say who would thought just because parents had sex toys doesn't make them inappropriate parents but social services think it does because of their life style and all the suspicions is on father because he had tendency into using paddle to discipline the children but than finding out death of a child was a result of Nick's client action was sad as now he can't stay in the house even through he's was innocent.

The Dark

Nick's father going eye operation and he forced to let his dad stay in his apartment which leads altercation on nick's life

Sacrifice

This was another good episode father shooting the mother because she had huntings disease was sad but later finding the daughter had it also leading to her having to decide to give her baby up for adoption so that her child doesn't have see her get worse but than trying hide it from adoptive parents since no legal obligation to disclose was a technicality.

No Good Deed

Well Jessie about to gradate was nice but getting shot while working for Nick and now being brain damaged was sad . Lulu lying to gunmen to get him to put his gun down was great but than being reported to standards committee for lying was ridiculous  

[ Last edited by bala at 9-14-2013 13:28 ]

You Belong to Me

Well Lulu getting stalked was scary since we thought we would know who it was but when main suspect told her he was gay that ruled it out and Nick keeping an eye on her was sweet but a little creppy

Ambition

Average episode but Lulu mother was interesting character

understand your man

Well another average episode but lulu looking nick's photo with his family was a little worrying but her husband catching her was embarrassing since this kind confirms that it's over

Where You Are

Well that technology tracking kids with GPS was something new 2000 but now most phones do this.

Thread