117 123456
Thread
Printable Version

The Guardian Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Guardian Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Guardian Premiered on CBS on September 25, 2001

The Guardian follows lawyer Nick Fallin's life after he is caught, convicted for drug use, and sentenced to 1,500 hours of community service. Fallin works off his sentence by working for the non-profit Children's Legal Services (CLS), while still continuing to work at Fallin & Associates in Pittsburgh. At Fallin & Associates, Nick Fallin works with several associates, including Jake Straka, his assistant Amanda Bowles, and for his father Burton Fallin. At CLS, Nick works with James Mooney, Lulu Archer, and for Alvin Masterson.

Source

Discuss Anything About The Guardian Here

DVD Trailer

Pilot

This is going very emotional series to watch what a strong first episode with kid walking to school with blood on his shirt and later finding out his father killed his mother and this being Nick first ever case was crazy but i was surprised how quickly he figured out how to help the father and kid at same time turning it a profit was lucky.  

i seen a lot of legal show but when it involves children it going to be difficult to watch which was why i wasn't planning on watch this but the fact nothing else to watch

Reunion

Well this was part 2 with case against father but the son going to lie so that his father wouldn't go to jail was sweet but glad after his father told him to tell what really happened but taking a risk with settlement was crazy.   . The other case about boy who wanted to go jail so that he could be with his brother was tough but pulling agun on social workers so that he would end up in jail was sad.

Paternity

Well this should warning to people who use prostitute thinking he just paid for one night but ended up with 10 years old boy is one hell of consequence but i am not surprised the boy choose centre instead of him.

Lolita?

Well April lying about getting rape by her stepfather was rather convince but finding out she was raped as a child was even more disturbing. .

The Men from the Boys

The gay teenage prostitute but nick finding a way to to put him with gay couple against court rule was nice.

I have been watching this and I'm currently half way through the first season and couldn't wait and saw a few of the episodes after.
I've got to say, I loved the series, but I'm a bit disappointed with what they made of his personal life.
Just when I started to like him, he turned out to have an affair with a married women, a while later he has a slip up with an engaged women, ...
I just wished they didn't take away from his seemingly upstanding morals. He looks to be a good guy, but then they have him in an affair more then once.
I understand him struggling with drugs, that would be normal, I didn't like it that they took away from his good guy persona.

Indian Summer

Nick being tricked into having sex with minor when in fact she wasn't a minor was tricky situation but it's good thing he found out by having his car dusted for print for her identity so he was lucky but this should teach him a lession.

Feeding Frenzy

Wow change legal services they provide as result lack of funding having adult cases as well as children made their job harder

Heart

Very emotional  episode nick really step up shame that sweet girl died

The Funnies

Wow letting your son taking the blame for your drugs is a new low in parenting but i am glad nick made him own up

Loyalites

How unfortunate that all of this happened because boy was in love with the girl leading to her father restaurant getting vandalised  

Home

We go back nick's first case and father getting custody and i can't believe he thinking leaving his father firm

Causality

What a self destructive episode for nick ended up with him beaten up

Privilege

I am glad nick did the right expose child sexual abuse of the daugher but now he risk his law licence because of Privilege he suppose to have with the client . I can't believe Amanda quit her job but look her imdb page this was her last episode

In Loco Parentis

Wow what a great episode i mean this was tough , A crack addict getting custody of her kids however the junior social worker failed to do proper inspection women apartment because it had a rat causing Nick and Lulu to check up but find out kids are by themselves while the mother is out so they tell Laurie about it.

Who would of thought this would turn into hostage situation .

Solidarity

Nick really can't get a break when it comes to women . I do think lulu would be good for nick but her husband really is jerk .

The Divide

Matthew and David brothers one is gifted and other one is brain damaged and adopted parent want smart one and dump the other in state institution. I see what other member mean by the show focus more Nick's personal life rather that case but his new Sponsor also being his boss from childs service should be interesting.   

117 123456
Thread