Thread
Printable Version

Witches of East End Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x05 Electric Avenue

Freya meeting Dash's ex fiancée Elyse was confusing as she was dead and only after his brother and all because Ingrid summonsed Adam's ghost was an interesting twist

Potentia Noctis

The more i watch this series less interested i become in it. This had so much promise but this was disappointing episode . Getting all those people drink cure while getting them drunk was amusing. . The mystery is still there but i just don't care about it. Freya flashback were completely pointless in my opinion it didn't really add to the storyline .

I love tv series but when they make a series that isn't planned it shows. :(

1x06 Potentia Noctis

Ingrid's flashbacks to one of her past lives after eating brownies was interesting but covering up the death of Elizabeth and Archibald killing her husband was disturbing but it looks like Penelope is Athena with the scare on her back and she going to want revenge for Archibald's death

Unburied

Well it does look like we know who shifter is and why she doing it but Wendy is on her last life should be interesting

Reply 26#26 bala's post

I really need freya to pick killian.  I think dash has too many issues.   Loved seeing evil Ingrid.   she's having a rough go of it.  We need to see freyas past life too....
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

1x07 Unburied

Wendy's necklaces turning red giving her one last life is going to make her life awkward and you just knew the serpent was still around

Snake Eyes

What a crazy episode a lot craziness . Wendy and her sister going at it witch style was cool and Fraya losing her powers was sad .

1x08 Snake Eyes

Penelope Is becoming a real pain in the ass and Ingrid was right to suspect Mike's had an ulterior motives but Wendy and Joanna coming to blows over the serpent was careless as Wendy is supposed to be on her last life

A Parching Imbued

Ok we are getting close season finale and this episode certainly drop one bombshell who their father was.

What a crazy guy using an axe to cut his leg to prove she was a witch she really should of let him die but than finding out she is key open Asguard makes no sense?. I can't wait to see how they explain that ?.

Virginia is getting more bold in her plan to take down the family

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 12-12-2013 19:38 ]

1x09 A Parching Imbued

Mike took a hell of a risk with the axe but revealing his theory to Ingrid was interesting

Oh What a world

I wasn't expecting Ingrid's "friend" to come to the party with a Gun.  That created all sorts of issues.  So glad that Athena was  put down like a horrid dog.  Poor Ingrid got the bad end of the deal.  Freya finally wised up but apparently Dash is horrible and Killian is dead? or knocked out or something and Dash is all.....whatever.  Hmmm   

When will this come back?  Ideas

Reply 36#36 arksongbird80's post

It was hell of season finale but curious who came out of the portal

I think it's the long lost brother!!

Reply 38#38 arksongbird80's post

Hope your right but i think it has to be one of their enemies because new villain in next season.

i think it's unlikely to be their brother

1x10 Oh, What a World!

Freya getting her magic back when Penelope / Athena was incinerated was great and Mike forcing Ingrid to open the porthole got what he deserved

Thread