Thread
Printable Version

Supernatural Season 9-10 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Fan Fiction

This was 200th episode and this was a great musical episode i really enjoy light episode that was a great the song about their life was nice. The look on their faces was priceless . I liked the fact they did go overboard to make it too cheesy it was right balance humour and horror and those kids did a great job at the play .

Ask Jeeves

Why do i still watch this this show needs to end they can't even come up original monster this series has shell of show it used to be.

Girls, Girls, Girls

Another average episode but meeting Crowley mother was a great cliffhanger

Reply 19#19 bala's post

I skipped asked jeeves due to schedule and watched girls girls girls.  it was okay.  I wanted to see more of the guy who keeps trying to kill dean.  I thought he could go hunting with him some....that would have been very interesting.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Hibbing 911"

It's great when previous character return do a standalone episode with boys as support was great.

Supernatural 10x10 Promo "The Hunter Games"

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 1-21-2015 09:41 ]

10x09 The Things We Leave Behind

Cas having deal with consequence of vessel he took when he came down from heaven and daughter witness it and trying help her was nice but finding out she been manipulated into commit crimes made him angry and deal finally loses it kill everyone

10x10 The Hunter Games

Sam and Castiel turn to Metatron for help trying to cure Dean but you just knew it wouldn't be so easily

10x11 There's No Place Like Home

This was nice filler episode with Charlie returning bringing back her evil twin was great

10x12 About a Boy

This was a very amusing episode with deal being transported into a teenage boy

10x13 Halt & Catch Fire

Ghost has been done to death by this show so make it a new twist ghost on wi-fi was rather amusing because those teenager deserved it after cause a man death they could help him but drive away was awful.

10x14 The Executioner's Song"

Dean trying take on Kain was interesting because it look cain was more powerful but he managed to kill him was a surprise. Crowley better get some control over his mother she becoming more trouble than she worth

Thread