Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

10x04 The Itch

What a shame the UnSub was suffering with an obsessive skin disorder and JJ having trouble convincing the girl they didn't kill him was awkward

Reply 14#14 codebreaker's post

I really felt sorry for the guy

10x05 Boxed In

The young boy suddenly reappearing one year after he went missing was interesting as they has a suspect in jail for a similar offence but with another boy disappearing under similar circumstances they had to work quick

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

All because his father did that to him doesn't mean you have continue it but that kid was lucky it was few days unlike other kids who been there 1 year

10x06 If the Shoe Fits

I love when killer look so innocent but those men were just so unlucky this is taking the Cinderella fairy tail a bit too far   .

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I thought one of the couple arguing would be the victim instead of finding one and the girl on the bench being the UnSub was interesting as the victims approach her willingly but Spencer using the Cinderella story to get her to come willingly was nice

11x07 Hashtag

This episode should shown to people who think selfie are not dangerous trust me i did feel sorry for them but they put themselves as target but finding out it was young adolescence was sad because he used his friend story of mirror man to make it real

The Boys of Sudworth Place

This was a crazy episode finding out what he did to those boys is sicking but finding one boys became one as well was sad.

Fate

Rossi thinking he had a stalker when it turn out to be a daughter he never knew existed was a nice surprise

Amelia Porter

This was a boring episode i just glad they both survived

10X11 The Forever People

I seen a lot cult storyline but this one was taken it a bit too far freeze people and bring them back to life .

look like one of the agent is starting lose her mind

10x07 Hashtag

The killer taking a selfie of the victim was disturbing but you can understand why the guy from the shop was questioned and what was the third victim thinking making fun of the killer but the TV crew getting another one shot was diabolical

Thread