Thread
Printable Version

Criminal Minds Season 9-11 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Angels (Part I) / Demons (Part II)

I have to say it was a great frame job on Priest who was a pimp but having a whole police department being corrupt was scary and taking out the FBI agent did lead great cliffhanger but Gracia shoot the guy that was trying kill Reid was great.   

All in all a good ending but i actually expect Reid and  Blake to kiss at the end of second episode but learning about her son was sad

Reply 63#63 bala's post

I'm surprised you thought they would have a romantic moment.  They've been good friends, and she's married.  I never got a romantic vibe from any of their interactions.  I liked that she was a linguist and more intellectual because it made their friendship feel very natural.  Just when she got interesting, it looks like she's leaving.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 64#64 waterlilybarb's post

I agree but i misinterpret the scene where she ran to to him when he got shot and i keep forget that she's married because we never see her husband. I was thinking Reid more than Blake for that connection. .

Reply 60#60 bala's post

What a shame Janice died after Rossi said she would be OK but discovering the only link they all had was they brought coffee at the same time was interesting and the job giving him cancer while if he left on the bus he would of died was a surprising twist of fate

9x23 Angels (Part I)

I thought Dinah was an evil cow sending the girl out knowing someone had just killed one of them but preacher Mills being the pimp was a surprise and that was a hell of a gun fight to end on

9x24 Demons (Part II)

I had a felling the preacher didn't fire the first shot but he went down fighting and what idiots trying to kill federal officers, Owen McGregor killing everyone to stop the talking was cold and Garcia saving Reid's life was awesome

Criminal Minds Season 10 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 10 Premieres October 01, 2014

Discuss Anything About Season 10 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

Jennifer Love Hewitt join the cast new BAU agent

X

Good introduction to new agent and i was surprised how good she did but getting knock out by unsub was amusing. That network is so disgusting

10x01 X

Kate's a nice addition to the team and the family man was a moron refusing admission without a warrant to then go out with body-part in his car but the auction website for the victims was disturbing

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

It's scary to think this how far internet has come

10x02 Burn

Garcia going to Texas to confront the man she shot after her nightmares was surprising but the fact she went all that way for him to refuse to see her at first was amusing and going back to for-fill his dying wishes was nice

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

Garcia is odd person but give him a person to be there for him in last moments was nice.

A Thousand Suns

Killing all those people on a plane to make a point was horrible but so glad team found him before second plane went down.

10x03 A Thousand Suns

Killing the UnSub before he crashed the second plane was great but worrying at the same time when it dropped off the radar and the co-pilot surviving the first crash was surprising

Thread